Ch 5 [Gyaru Friend]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

As i thought, i wasn't able to sleep last night. I was up the entire night listening to music and watching video's. Why am i not surprised? You may ask. Because this is a normal event in my life. Anyway, when it hit about seven thirty in the morning, Yame-San texted me another selfie and asked if i was up.

Yukana
:"You up?"

Junichi
:"Been up all night."

Yukana
:"Oh. Are you avalable today?"

Junichi
:"Yeah. What do you need?"

Yukana
:"I'd like you to meet me at school. I know it's everyone's weekend off but me and my Friend's go there when no one's there. So i wanted to ask you if you wanted to come?"

Junichi
:"Sure, I'll be there soon."

Yukana
:"Okay, I'll see you then."

I got off of my bed and got dressed, but oddly even though it had been a full day. That wound i got from, Dullahan was still hurting. This is really odd, granted it's not as bad as it was yesterday but still. *Sigh* Damn, what the hell is happening? Anyway, after i got dressed i headed out.

Kiyoko:"Where are you going?"

Junichi:"My girlfriend wanted me to meet her at school. I'll be back later."

Kiyoko:"Okay, see you later."

I started toward's the school, i was on foot because school was out and there weren't going to be any buses to take me. Luckly i didn't encounter my "Friend's" so they didn't try interogating me over stupid crap. It didn't take me to long to get there because i had some shortcut's and i was pretty fast too. So i got the school in about twenty minute's and met, Yame-San in the building.

Yukana:"Junichi!-

-Glad you could make it

-Glad you could make it."

Junichi:"I told you before, I'll always make time for you."

Yukana:"Aw, mama sure raised a nice boy. Anyway, my dad actually finished fixing your gun, here-

 Anyway, my dad actually finished fixing your gun, here-