Ch 51 [Waking a Goddess]

[Art is not mine]

Zephyrus' P.O.V

Well, I've made up my mind. I'm going to go re-awaken the Primordial Goddess of Night, Nyx. My hope's is that she will help us prevent the Scarlet King from being brought to the mortal realm: pray for me. I'll need all the luck I can get. Anyway's, I got to the cave I'd have to go through to find her Throne Room/Tomb. Wish me luck.

Zephyrus:"Huh;-

-Pretty dark, but there's enough light for me to see

-Pretty dark, but there's enough light for me to see."

Man. This remind's me of my favorite book, the book was titled "The Passion's of Nyx: Night and War". It take's place in the early age's; in short, Nyx forged an armor that would make the user extreamly powerful at the cost of total control. It would make someone unreasonably angry and basicly make them into a rage-aholic until they remove the armor and even then they're left with permanant scar's.

 It would make someone unreasonably angry and basicly make them into a rage-aholic until they remove the armor and even then they're left with permanant scar's

The idea of it sound's awesome, but there's no way it could ever be real. How could an armor like that even exist? Even if it was real, there's no way in Hell that I'd wear that thing. I'd sooner die then become a Monster. Well, I'm almost there after about an hour of mostly getting stuck in small space's, I should've brought my Beowulf Replica with me.

Zephyrus:"Freakin' finally.-

-Nice looking Throne, how do I move it though

-Nice looking Throne, how do I move it though. Her coffin's under the Throne, so it's gotta move somehow."

I looked around for some kind of switch or lever or even some kind of convoluted puzzle to get it to move. But after an hour of looking I found out that I only needed to brute force it to get it out of the way......I've been playing to many Video Game's as of recent. Well, next step: try and wake her up. I began knocking on the coffin to try and get a responce.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Zephyrus:"Hello? Any Primordial Goddesses in there? Are you even alive in there? Are you in there at all? *Sigh* I'm talking to myself."

????:"*Tired Groan*."

I guess she's in there for real. Now how do I convince her to come out? What do Goddesses like? Why am I asking you all of this? Well, I guess I'll try whatever come's to mind.

Zephyrus:"Can you come out? I really need to talk to you."

????:"Five more minute's, please?"

Zephyrus:(What do I do now? I don't wanna piss her off. She has more then enough power to wipe me off the face of this freakin' Multiverse if she wanted to. Guess I'll just wait.):"Okay, I'll wait."

????:"Thank you."

I leaned against the wall and waited for a couple minute's and played on my phone while I waited for her to wake up. After a while she was ready to get out of ger coffin.

????:"Could you help me get this open, please?"

Zephyrus:"On it."

I tried to help her get the coffin open but had a bit of trouble.

Zephyrus:"Holy Hell! What is this thing made of!? *Deep Exhale* Lift with your leg's, not your back!"

I was able to get the lid off of the coffin and freed her from her intombment.

????:"Finally. I enjoyed my rest while it lasted, but it's time to wake up. Thank you, child.-

-I am Nyx

-I am Nyx. The Goddess of Night."

I was about to kneel to her to try and get on her good side but she didn't seem to care if I kneeled or not.

Nyx:"No no no, I don't do that here. So, why have you come here?"

Zephyrus:"I need your help, humanity could be in trouble."

Nyx:"If you've come for the armor you're going to have a harder time getting ahold of it."

Zephyrus:"Wait, that armor's real?"

Nyx:"Yeah, I forged it myself. You thought it was fake?"

Zephyrus:"Well the book's make it seem like a fantasy weapon of destruction. So I just thought that if it was real it wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful as the book say's."

Nyx:"They made book's about it? How long have I been asleep?"

Zephyrus:"About two Millennium give or take a century. The year is 201X."

Nyx:"Seriously!? I was asleep longer then I thought. And I got onto my Sister for sleeping in. Back on topic, if you're not here for the armor; why are you here?"

Zephyrus:"In short. The Scarlet King might be returning to destroy what's left of the Mortal realm. My Brother, Orion is trying to open the gate's of Nekravol so he can pass through."

She froze solid after hearing the, Scarlet King's name. Does she have history with him?

Nyx:"If that is so. Then I will help you, I'll ensure that he dies if he tries escape Nekravol."

Zephyrus:"If you don't mind me asking. Do you have any history with him?"

Nyx:".....He killed everyone I loved. My Sister, my Husband and my Children. That is why I've been burried for so long, I didn't want to be subjected to this cruelty again. But I won't hide any longer, I will exterminate him if he dare's cross to this realm."

Zephyrus:"Thank you, Lady Nyx. I am eternally greatful."

Nyx:"Before you go. What is you're name, Child?"

Zephyrus:"Zephyrus Zagreuson."

Nyx:"Zephyrus, that's a nice name. Let me see those Amulet's, if you don't mind."

I let her see my Amulet's and she enchanted them, turning the silver body to jet-black, allowing me to teleport myself and my Friend's to her domain. She told me that we could use her domain as a home-base to plan our fight against, The Scarlet King. We might just win this fight, we just need an extra dose of luck and we could survive. Wish us luck.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, Sayonara]