Ch 78 [Our Last Day Alone]

[Art is not mine]

Yukana's P.O.V

I'm just gonna say this now, I've already told, Junichi about what's going on. He was pretty hesitent at first but he seemed fine as long as I was okay with it. But he had asked me for one more thing before we made it official that we were now "Open" I guess is what you call it. But he wanted one last day that is for just us together, and I have to say, it'll be special for us to be exclusive for the last time before we ended up with more girl's with us. I met him at the park where we would have a picnic to start our day.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi. So....how're you feeling about this whole thing?"

Junichi:"Strange....but maybe we'll get use to it? I'm not particularly thrilled about the situation but I guess someome had it planned. But I'll always be exclusive to you, Yame-San."

Yukana:"*Giggle* That's just cute, Junichi. Hey, can I ask a silly question?"

Junichi:"Sure, ask away."

Yukana:"Is it true that your Mom still call's you, "Zephy"? Or is it just a joke?"

He leaned forward and whispered into my ear, I kinda cracked up because of it.

Junichi:"Who told you that?"

Yukana:"*Chuckle*, Nene told me."

Junichi:"Shizune, you traitor!"

I really shouldn't have found this as funny as I did, but I can't help it! He put his shirt over his face to hide how embarressed he was. I think he's cute when he's embarressed, so as you could guess I began to tease him.

Yukana:"Aw c'mon, Zephy. Don't be so embarressed."

Junichi:"*Muffled* Don't call me that! It's freakin' juvenile!"

Yukana:"Aw, fine.-

-I'll stop, you big meanie

-I'll stop, you big meanie."

I'm obviously just teasing him, but I'm gonna find a new nickname for him without a doubt. Anyway, we had our lunch then walked around the park and sat under the cherry blossom tree's.

Yukana:"Man, to think these were more wide spread ten year's ago. But with the whole Demon Invasion and all ended up destroying a bunch of them."

Junichi:"Yeah, damn shame too. These tree's are beautiful too, maybe we could find a way to plant more so they become as wide spread as they use to be?"

Yukana:"Yeah, sound's like a nice idea. Maybe we could band together with a group of people, heck maybe we'd make a bigger impact? What do you say about that?"

Junichi:"Sound's like a plan to me, Yame-San. Hey, how about we head up to the top of the Tokyo Skytree tonight?"

No idea where he got that idea, but I'm not brave enough to go up there. I talked him out of going up there but we did decide to go on top of a building so we could watch the moon rise.

Yukana:"Heh, maybe we should head there now? Get there early and set up a place to eat while we're up there and all that?"

Junichi:"Sound's good to me. Ready when you are."

Yukana:"Kay, let's get going. Hey, Junichi,-

-I'm glad you're with me

-I'm glad you're with me. I wouldn't trade this day for the entire world."

Junichi:"I'm glad to be here with you, Yame-San. My life's gotten a whole lot more enjoyable with you here, I wouldn't change a damn thing about how we met even if I could."

We decided to set up a little place on a roof, went and got something for dinner and sat on the roof as the moon began to rise into the sky. It's the most beautiful sight I've seen in a long time. It's so romantic. I couldn't resist it anymore, I needed to have a kiss at least one more before the other came around.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi."

Junichi:"Yeah, Yame-S-Mph!"

Yukana:(So cute!)

We kept our lip's locked for a bit before we finally pulled away for a minute to breathe.

Junichi:"Heh, that was pretty unexpected, but not bad. *Satisfide Sigh* I never want this night to end."

Yukana:".....It doesn't have to end now, let's go back to my place. It'll be nice to have one more night together before the other's start intruding on it."

Junichi:"Sure, I'll call the Hellcycle. *Whistle*!"

Once his Hellcycle arrived we started back to my place, we stopped by a small store so I could grab us some drink's before we got back to my place. I've already got a movie in mind for us to watch for tonight. I hope he like's it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]