Ch 86 [Ending the Conflict]

[Art is not mine]

Zephyrus' P.O.V

It was about dusk and I had decided to go out for a ride on my Hellcycle to the Badland's. I just had a strange feeling in my gut that was telling me that something was going down there and I had to be there to stop it.

Zephyrus:(Maybe it's just me wanting to get away from the city after my Mom's little confession? Probably, but it couldn't hurt to check the Badland's just in case something bad is going down.)

What's going on? It's as if I've felt this before.....Orion, what're you doing?

Orion's P.O.V

Orion:"Guah!! *Pant* *Pant* *Pant* D-Damn you!"

Gremory:"Hmh, considering how powerful your brother was compared to you, Orion. I must say,-

-I am quite disappointed

-I am quite disappointed. You lack the same gut's he had and you lack the same resolve he has. Where you have Power, he has Resolve."

Orion:"S-Screw you!"

This isn't good, I had hunted down the Daughter of the Scarlet King and had my mind set on killing her, but that's turned out to be quite the pipe dream. She's stronger then I thought, and it look's like I might actually be a gonner.

Orion:(Damnit. I-I can't leave this earth now, not with a child on the way. I-I have to stand and fight, just as Father said. "You haven't lost the fight unless you've willingly stood down and surrendered." I-I got this! I can do this!!):"RAGH!!!"

Gremory:"Hm. Not the best battle cry I've ever heard, do your worst, Boy."

Orion:"I'll kill you!!!"

I charged toward's her in the hope's that I could at least drive her out of the Mortal Realm, if I could send her running back to Hell, I could piggyback off of her trail and use that as a chance to get to her Father and finally end this whole thing completely.

Gremory:"Hm. New-Born Cerberus pup's hit harder then that. You'll have to try much harder if you want to hurt me!"

Orion:(Resolve huh? I'll show you resolve when I shove my Sword down your throat!!):"Die!!"

It took a lot of effort, as well as trial and error but I finally managed to land a genuien hit on her that caused her to bleed.

Gremory:"Hm. You actually managed it, you actually hit me. Too bad it won't happen aga-Huh?"

*Engine Roar*!

Orion:"Brother?"

Gremory:"Not you!!"

She quickly fled the scene of the Battle and back to the Underworld/Hell. Is my Brother that intimidating to her?

Zephyrus:"Orion, what're you doing here? Don't you have a pregnant woman at home?"

Orion:"Hmph,-

-What is it to you, Brother?"

Zephyrus:"I don't want you turning into a deadbeat Dad, that's for one."

Orion:"Hm. I was trying to kill, Gremory to prevent her from finding the Moon Flute, if she does she'll bring her Father to the Mortal World. And I can't allow that to happen, not with my child coming soon."

Zephyrus:"The only thing we can do, is keep those Flute's hidden. It's all we can do."

*Sigh* I hate it when his point make's the most sence....I wish I had his level of Resolve, maybe then I'd be as powerful as Father was.

Orion:"....Hey, Brother."

Zephyrus:"Yeah?"

Orion:"You and that woman, Yukana I believe her name is. How's your relationship with her?"

Zephyrus:"Pretty strong. How 'bout between you and Karin?"

Orion:"Fine I guess. We're just worried about this child, them being born into this crazed and insane world."

Zephyrus:"Hey, we were born into the same world, it's tough and sometime's feel's hopeless, but once you stand up and walk it off you'll realize something and say, "Hey, that wasn't so bad after all.". You just have to push through it, you'll be a good Father, I know it."

Orion:"Hm. If you believe so, then I won't waste my breathe trying to change your mind."

Zephyrus:"Alright then. Be seein' you."

We began to walk away from each other, but I just had to say something to him.

Orion:"Brother!"

Zephyrus:"Huh?"

Orion:"I think you'd make a good Father too."

Zephyrus:"Thank's, Brother. It's mean's a lot."

After that, we went our seperare way's for today. But soon enough, we'll meet again. Which side will we be on? I'm not sure anymore, but I know the side I'm on will be the right one, I can feel it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]