Ch 82 [Hellish Royalty]

[Art is not mine]

Zephyrus' P.O.V

After my night with, Yukana and Ranko I had woken up early and decided to go out to the Badland's, I wanted to get some practice in killing Demon's, can't lose too much experience now. Anyway, once I had gotten to the Badland's I had found a huge pile of Demon corpses with a very familiar Woman standing atop of them.

Zephyrus:"If it isn't the Princess of Demon-Killing herself. How're you doing this morning?"

Ciri:"Pretty good, I guess. How're you doing?"

Zephyrus:"Fine. What're you doing here so early?"

Ciri:"*Sigh*-

-Just caught wind that the Daughter of the Scarlet King is here somewhere around here

-Just caught wind that the Daughter of the Scarlet King is here somewhere around here. She's pissed that her Mother got killed so she's lookin' for the killer."

Zephyrus:"I may or may not have had something to do with that. Mind if I assist you in this? It's pretty dangerous to hunt Demonic Royalty alone."

Ciri:"*Snickering* Now tell me something I don't know. She should be up in the northern area, follow."

Zephyrus:"Lead the way."

We started toward's the north of the Badland's in search for the Scarlet King's Daughter. For about two hour's we searched and searched and found nothing, we were losing faith that we were going to find anything until we finally located her.

Ciri:"*Whisper's* There she is. What's our plan of attack?"

Zephyrus:"*Whisper's* I thought you had a plan."

Ciri:"*Whisper's* I do, but I don't think you'll be a fan of it."

Zephyrus:"*Whisper's* Just lay it on me. I don't really care what the plan is as long as it work's."

Ciri:"*Whisper's* Okay then, we run in gun's blazing and just improvise from there."

Zephyrus:"*Whisper's* Sound's good to me. Let's go."

With, Ciri's plan of attack we hit the ground swinging. Maybe we need a Battle-Cry for this type of plan? Any hope of surprise was instantaniously thrown into the trash when she caught us and threw us across the field.

????:"Foolish Mortal's!! Did you truely believe that you could defeat my with such a weak and pathetic strategy!?-

-I am the fucking Princess of Hell, Gremory!!!"

Ciri:"*Sigh* Can you be any louder?"

Gremory:"Why you little, I'll have your head for that!!"

Zephyrus:"Yada yada, less talking more fighting."

I summoned my Angel Sword and Retribution as my Weapon's for this battle, let's do this.

Germory:"Die Mortal's!!"

Ciri+Zephyrus:"Bring it!!"

We charged toward's her with our Weapon's drawn and ready to kick some Demon ass.

Germory:"Pathetic, do you really think this will hurt me!?"

Zephyrus:"*Huff*!-

-I've got much more energy then you'll ever have, little Princess!"

Germory:"Little!? I'll make you regret saying that!!"

Ciri:(She take's being called "Little" as an insult. I mean, she is kinda small for an all powerful Demon.)

We weren't really able to land many major hit's in her and I myself took a couple good hit's myself, mostly to my gut but I've been through worse. Remember the Dullahan fight?

Germory:"Getting tired, Mortal's!?"

Ciri:"Not a chance, I never get tired when I'm fighting Demon's such as yourself, shorty!"

Germory:"Shorty!? I'll tear your intestines out and use them to hang you outside my castle window!! And before that, I'll tear out your womb and force you to eat it!!"

Zephyrus:"Sadist much?"

Germory:"Oh fuck you, who care's what you think!"

This is starting to get tiring, she's not falling and neither are we. We have to try something else, so I decided to try using my Shuriken's against her and they worked surprisingly well against her.

Germory:"Hmph, Angelic Weapon's won't work on me."

Ciri:"Those wound's say otherwise, Germory. Die now, in vain!"

Using my Shuriken's I was able to push her back enough for, Ciri to land a good shot that would make here retreat back to Hell.

Germory:"Gah! Damn you, fucking Mortal's! R-Remember this day, because I will be back!!"

Ciri:"Let's hope that day isn't for a long time."

Zephyrus:"Agreed. Let's get back to town, Yukana and them are probably wondering where we are."

We started back to town after defeating, Germory when I noticed how board, Ciri looked. Maybe a Joke of sort's would chear her up?

Zephyrus:"Ya know, Ciri. This kinda remind's me of a story my Friend told me."

Ciri:"Hm? Let's hear it."

Zephyrus:"Well, these two Men were sent to a mentel institution where they would be staying for a while. The two didn't really like it there so they decided to escape, they managed it for the most part, the only thing left between them and their freedom was just a couple building's they'd have to hop across then they were home free. The first one make's the jump and land's it successfully, but the second one is afraid to fall so he hesitate's. The first get's an Idea and say's, "Hey, I've got this flashlight here. I'll shine it across and make a bridge and you can walk right along" the othet one reply's, "What do you think I am, Crazy? I know you'll just turn it off when I'm half-way across"."

We were both silent for about two second's before I started cracking up.

Zephyrus:"*Chuckle* Sorry *Chuckle* *Laughter*!"

Ciri:"*Chuckle* *Laughter*!"

Look's like it worked! But I definantly need better material then that. At least it looked like it cheared her up, so that's a plus. Now we're headed back into town.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]

{Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's out there. Although I highly doubt any Mother's are reading this}