Ch 25 [Demon Combat]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Well, today's beach day was pretty weird. Some Demon came out of the water and tried to attack, Yame-San: luckly I was fast enough to save her from being harmed. Now, I guess it's time to show off my newly powered up Demonic form.

Zephyrus:"So, why are you here weirdo?"

????:"Zagreus.-

-Destroy, Zagreus!"

-Destroy, Zagreus!"

Zephyrus:"So you want my Father's Sword? Well too bad, you're not getting it."

The Demon empaled me with it's Sword and threw me across the beach, but I was completely fine. I healed in second's and was ready to fight.

Yukana:"Junichi! Are you okay!?"

Zephyrus:"Feeling like a million buck's. Don't worry about it, I got this."

I walked right up to the Demon and even began mocking it.

Zephyrus:"That's an attack? I've met new born's that hit harder then that."

????:"Ragh!"

It swung it's blade, but I caught it and threw it backward's. Now, time to unleash my true power.

Zephyrus:"Now suffer.-

-*Demonic Roar*!"

-*Demonic Roar*!"

Armored Demon:"*Demonic Roar*!"

I summoned my Father's Devil Sword and we began to clash on the beach in front of dozon's of people. We were deffinatly being recorded, I know, Yame-San's recording it regardless. But I don't care, I want to kill this Demonic scum.

Zephyrus:(Kill you. Tear you apart!)

I could feel my own control slipping away, I'm going to loose myself in my own hatred. D-Damnit, please....don't hurt them.

Yukana's P.O.V

I'll be damned, Junichi's gotten stronger. The only really descriprtion I can think of is one word. Scary.