Ch 19 [To Kill an Angel]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

We were headed back to, Yame-San's house after I had destroyed, Gilgamesh: when we decided to talk for a bit while, Ranko drove. I can just call back my Hellcycle later when I get back home.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi?"

Junichi:"Yeah, Yame-San?"

Yukana:"If a Demon end's up in the Human World, does that mean an Angel is near by?"

Junichi:"Sometime's. Although in my experience, they never actually show up. It's supposed to be their job to stop Demon's from crossing to our world, but since when did anyone do their job right?"

Keigo:"Hey, I don't mean to rain on your parade. But we might have some touble up ahead."

There was a cloaked figure standing in front of our car, this isn't good.

Ranko:"Hey, asshole. Get out of the road!"

The person didn't move, but they began to speak to us.

Cloaked Figure:"I don't want any trouble. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Turn over the son of, Zagreus and we won't have any trouble."

Shinpei:"Who's got a dad with that name? Sound's like some sort of ancient BS to me."

Shizune:"Go away you weirdo! There's no one with that name in this car!"

Cloaked Figure:"Do not lie to me. I know you're in there, Zephyrus: don't make me kill them just to get to you."

Yui:"Ugh as if, how about you show us if you can even fight!"

Cloaked Figure:"*Deep Sigh* Very well then. You leave me no choice."

The figure began using some sort of magic and summoned a bunch of shuriken's that ripped through the windshield. Now I have to face an Angel, wonderful. I got out of the car and prepared to confront that Angelic bastard.

Junichi:"Alright enough! I'm here so stop. Who even are you?"

The figure pulled off their cloak amd revealed themselves.

Cloaked Figure:"My name,-

-Is Aquila. I have been sent to kill you, Zephyrus."

Zephyrus:"Why am I not surprised at this point?"

I drew both of my Sword's and prepared for combat, yet again.

Aquila:"Hm, so you regained your Whore Mother's katana? Intresting."

Zephyrus:"Why the hell did the Redeemer have it then?"

Aquila:"A dead man isn't intitled to know. Today is your last day on this planet, and I am your Angel of death."