VI | I Won't Fall

A few days had passed since the alleyway fight, and both your cuts and bruises had mostly healed. You and Harry had spent the past days since waking up before sunrise and training until around nine a.m., then eating breakfast before Harry would head off to work.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you saw him get ready for work right away after training.

"Uma needs me as soon as possible. I'll be back soon, only be gone for a half an hour." He explained as he struggled to get his jacket on.

You got up to help him, holding the jacket by the shoulders and holding it still so he could slip it on. "But it's yer day off." You frowned before straightening your face. You were still getting used to the showing no emotion thing.

"I'll only be gone a bit." He grabbed his hat off its hook and threw it on. "Half an hour. Tops."

"Do you even know how long that is?"

"... sev- eight- no... uhhh."

"That's thirty minutes dummy."

"Whatever. I knew that. I gotta go, see ya!" He rolled his eyes before heading out the door.

You chuckled as you heard him trip up the stairs, mouthing what you knew he'd say "bloody hell!" Which made you chuckle even more. You sighed and went to your room, grabbing a small empty bag and your dagger before your hat and heading out the door.

Unlike Harry, you made your way down to the beach and checked the blueberry bush. Since Harry knew you had pixie dust now, you had sped up the growing process, and now you had three fairly sized bushes. After collecting a sack full, you went back to the docs and dropped them off. Then you went to the market, were you would inevitably end up stealing eggs, flour, milk, butter, and sugar. When you got back to the boat, you started gathering the ingredients into a bowl at thier required measurements... eyeballed measurements that was.

You made pancakes, blueberry ones to be specific, and by the time you had flipped the last one, Harry had made it home.

"I'm back!" He holared from the front door. "What's tha' smell?"

"I hope it's not a bad one." You chuckle.

He made his way into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. "Where'd ya get all this stuff?" He hummed with a smile, resting his chin on your shoulder, looking at the ingredients on the counter.

"Picked the blueberries from the bushes and ... stole the rest." You mumbled the last bit.

A big grin spread across Harry's face. "What was that? Did me ears hear correctly? Did Y/n Pan, son of Peter Pan, steal from innocent people?" He chuckled as he teased you.

"Oh darling, they were far from innocent." You chuckled, placing the last pancake on the plate before turning off the heat of the stove. "You gonna let me go so we can eat? Or are ya just gonna drool all over meh." You smirked, turning your head to face Harry. Your noses almost touched. He seemed to have zoned out into your e/c eyes, staring at them like they were stars in the sky. "Harry? Ye alright?" He gave his head a shake and lifted it from your shoulder.

"Hmm? Oh, aye. Let's eat shall we?"

You chuckled as he let you go and grabbed the plate of pancakes, bringing it to the living room. You grabbed two empty plates and some forks, then you both plopped onto the couch and ate breakfast.

Later that day, Harry had decided he wanted to do your makeup.

"Makeup? Why would I wear makeup?" You asked as you placed your book in your lap. You were reading The Hobbit when he had asked.