(1)One shot

When he hears your best friend calling you better half:him as your cold  arranged husband
____________________________________

After receiving a massage from your husband that he will be late as always, You were watching movie and chilling suddenly your phone starts ringing..you get up from the bed and pick up your phone .

Y/n : helloooo kook [ he is your best friend from childhood and he also likes you but never confessed, you also had a soft corner for him. But when he was abroad your parents fixed your marriage with their business partner's son and obviously you didn't said anything bcoz you wasn't sure about jungkook's feeling ]

Jungkook: hii , how are you doing?
Y/n : I'ma great . Why did you called??
Jungkook: so now I can't call my bestie..?
Y/n : hey it's not like that, you can call me anytime.
Jungkook: you free tonight??
Y/n ( think for a while) : yeah , why?
Jungkook: actually I'm going to a party and I need partner
Y/n : then why did you called me ?
Jungkook: I want you to come with me....
Y/n : how c..can..I..
Jungkook: please y/n be my fake girlfriend for tonight pleaseeee
Y/n : kook...
Jungkook: just for few hours y/n , won't you help your kook ( in requesting tone )
Y/n : ok..ok
Jungkook: btw what about your husband? Will he allow you?
Y/n : don't worry about him...he is too busy to waste his time on me ( a sad sigh left your mouth)
Jungkook: ok then get ready I will be there within an hour
Y/n : see ya

You put your phone on charging, change your oversized hoodie and wear a black sleeveless side split dress . You were looking freaking hot in it . You do little bit makeup, set you wavy hair free with that you finish your look .

[Your look ]

[Your look ]

Hearing car's honk you pick  your phone, purse and went to downstairs. When you opened the door Jungkook immediately hugs you .
"I missed so muchhhhh" he said in a cute voice. You hug him back "I missed you too kook" .
After some moments you guys broke the hug , he was scanning you from top to bottom .
"What ? " you asked him "I'm not looking gd or what? Should I change..? You added. "You're not looking good but freaking gorgeous " he said making you blush a little. "That tae...yeah taehyung [Jungkook didn't met taehyung yet]he's so lucky man..that he got you..why didn't you wait for me
y/n.." he said with a chuckle but there was pain in his voice. "You know it was arranged...now let's go we're getting late " you said.

**Later at party**

You and Jungkook were looking like an ideal couple, his arm was around your waist. You guys were smiling..talking anyone could get fooled by your act . "Hey my business partners are coming..hope you'll handle it " he whispered.
"You can believe your bestie " you said resting your head on his shoulder. "I do " he said in a flirting way... . Both of you greeted his business partner.
" It seems like you guys are made for each other" one of jk's business partner said.

"Yeah she's mine... better half , I really can't imagine life without her " he said while looking at you .

Someone else's eyes was also on you all the time. While jk was talking about some business deals you excused yourself to the restroom. After using it , standing in front of the mirror you was fixing your makeup , suddenly you felt someone's presence as you turned around you were pinned on the wall . Your jaw dropped as you see the person...It was no other than your husband. "What..are you.." before you could finish he cupped your face harshly. " We're going home now we will talk there" he said in a cold voice. "But.." you were about to say something but his glare was enough to make you shut up. He drag you out of there and drove back to home . Dragging you to your shared bedroom, he slam the door behind. His grip was so tight around your wrist that it was hurting.
" Taehyung leave me.. it's hurting aah...taehyung " you said while trying to free yourself. He pulled you towards him as you land on his chest. " What about the pain you gave me..? WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING THERE WITH THAT GUY ?" he tried to control his anger but ended up shouting at you . His eyes became red with anger .
You pushed him away finally freeing  yourself . " Why do you even care...? " You said .
He flipped you on the bed and hovered over you " bcoz I'm your fucking husband " he said while grinding his teeth in anger . "Husband...?" You said in a sarcastic way , "a husband who really don't give a fuck about me..a husband who don't have time for me..a husband who said he don't lik..." before you could finish he smashed his warm lips on yours. Your eyes become wide open bcoz of his action.. it's the first life after marriage he's kissing you. He sucks your lower lip making you lost in him .

Y/n pov : he was super mad after seeing me with Jungkook... I thought that he will shout at me or maybe he won't even care . But my eyes get widen when he..just attached our lips . My heart was beating hella fast , this is the very first time after our marriage he touched me..he smells so good...tastes too . I was feeling weak under him , he sucked my lower lip making me so lost in him.. I was wanting to feel him all of life like this .
Pov ends

Due to lack of oxygen you pulled out. "What are you doing tae.." he puts finger on your lips. "Making you mine..." He whispered in your ears and at the very nxt moment he attached his lips on your neck...he softly kissed every inch of your neck..he slid your dress strip moving down to your visible cleavage, he roughly bites your soft place making you moan his name , you gently girp his hair . He leaves purple marks all over your neck and visible cleavage .  You were breathing heavily..a tear drop was rolling down to your cheeks . He lick your cheeks " only I have right on you... your body.. your time and your love... " He said that attaching the lips again. After sometime broking the kiss he place his head on your chest hugging you tightly "I'm.. s..sorry y/n for not treating you right for being cold with you , I love you I can't see you with someone else.. I love you..."he said , you could feel guiltyness in his voice..you couldn't believe he said he loves you happy tears was rolling down you cheeks . "Why are you crying y/n... sorry If I hurted you.. sorry for being rough..sorry " he panicked seeing you cry. " These are happy tears..I LOVE YOU TOOO.." you said while kissing his forehead . "So what now...!?? " He said a smirk on his lips. "Maybe we know..." You said pulling his closer by his collar....

Hope you guys enjoyed the trash
                                           ~ Author