18 Os) when he marks yourself as his after you claim yourself single

When he marks you as his after you claim yourself single// him as your secret boyfriend.

You were checking some files as you have a meeting after sometime, while talking on the phone.
A knock on your cabin's door grabbed your attention.

"May I come in.." you nodded your head in yes.
"I thought of grabbing coffee with you before the meeting so I brought coffee for us" he smiled at you before handing over you the coffee.

"Here's your fav iced Americano"
"Aww thank you"
"Welcome" he said with a smile
You kept your phone aside saying "I will call you back later"

"Hopefully I'm not disturbing you"
"Chill you're not"
"So how's life going?" He asked
"Pretty good, what about you I never thought we will meet like this"
"Me too. School buddies to business buddies" he gives a sweet smile

You were catching up with Kim mingyu, who is your friend from high school. Later he moved to America so you lost contact with him and now you're meeting him again because his company is working with your company.

"I still remember how we used to fight for the first place" he continued as you chuckled recalling the old memories.
"We grew up so fast.." you said realizing how fast time flies

"Yeah and you're even more pretty now..I seriously can't take my eyes off of you..." he gives you a compliment making you smile. He also added "if you're looking someone ask him to learn how to fight..btw are you in a relationship" he asked scratching his nape.

"Ahh..no I'm single" you let out an awkward laugh, you decided not to share your relationship status as it's secret.
"Btw I can fight" he said in a flirty tone, you didn't take him seriously as he used to flirt with you before too.

"If you don't mind can I get your phone number"
"Yeah sure.." you answered in affirmative as it's totally ok to share phone number with friends. He handed over his phone to you in which you saved your number.
"Let's have dinner together one day, before I fly back to America"
"Sure, only if the bill is on you"
"Anything for you madam"

Both of you laughed. Little did you know someone was still on the phone hearing your whole conversation and burning with rage.

Your cabin's door is barged open revealing a male figure,
"Taehyung.." escaped your lips
Taehyung looked at mingyu
"I want some privacy with my secretary"

Mingyu nodded at him understanding what he wanted to say.

"See you soon" he gives a little wave before leaving, Taehyung locks the door.

He disconnects the call and tosses back the phone in his pocket.

"Everything alrig__" before you could finish your sentence he grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him which caused you land on his well build chest.
"What.." you said seeing sudden change in his behavior.

"So you're single?" He pulls you closer by your waist, you were so close to him that if you even move an inch, your lips will touch his.

"Did you forget that you have a man..how dare you flirt with that guy.." he twist and pin your right hand against your back.

"I.. wasn't..I" you were struggling to speak as his grips get tightened . His another hand travels from your waist to your neck

"You even shared your number and said yes for a dinner date....good"

"It's not like how you're thinking.." you leaned in and put your face against the side of his neck as you know how to calm him down. Your left hand gets a hold on his shoulder to balance yourself.

"Then what is this tell me.."
"We're just friends.. taehyung. We met after so many years so we were just catching up" you said still resting your face against his neck
"He was clearly flirting with you and cherry on top you said you're single"

"He's like this... always flirty. Don't take him seriously and I said I'm single because our relationship is private, there was no other reason except that"
"No matter what you say as a man I know very well he was looking for a chance to ask you out"

You pulled back to look at his eyes
"Even if he was then there's no chance because I got you love.." a sweet smile appeared on your lips, you continued
"If you're feeling bad about that I claim to be single then next time I will let him know I have someone in my life."

"You don't have to tell.." holding your hair he pulled back your head, his teeth came in contact with your flesh.

"Aahh!!.." escaped your mouth as he left a mark on your neck.

"What did you do? we have a meeting" you panicked thinking what will people think
"I marked you as mine.. you're mine.." he licks the art he just made.

He let go of your hand
"Let's not hide our relationship anymore.." he gives you quick peck
"and yeah you're not allowed to flirt with anyone except me.. I'm your man, you will only love me, flirt with me, fight me whatever you want. I love you"

"I love you too btw How do you heard our conversation?" You asked because he came there out of blue
"You didn't hang up the call" you made a ohh face, he helps to fix your hair.

"Let's go we're getting late for the meeting" you nodded at him, he walks out of the cabin with his hand on your waist, all the eyes were on you two.

Taehyung stops before mingyu in front of the meeting room, he goes a little closer to him

"Her man can fight.." he smirks at mingyu
Mingyu looks at you..you nod at him.

............................................................................
Hope you guys enjoyed <3