11)Os-Last night with him before he leaves for his military service

Last night with him before he leaves for his military service// him as your fiance

Ignore my mistakes enjoy reading<3

Sitting on kitchen island, You were looking at your man who is cooking for you. Whole day he spent with you as he's gonna leaving for his military service.

"You are gonna dig a hole in my face by staring like that" he said with a little smile. Immediately you shifted your gaze somewhere else

"I wasn't staring at you.."

"Then do stare at me..I love it when you look at me with your pretty eyes" he grabbed you jaw and turned your face to him.

You and taehyung are dating from few months now.
You find him such a gentleman so it's didn't take you time to fall for him. You guys also get engaged with yours families permission.

And now he's finally leaving for his military service. Maybe you're showing him you're fine but deep down it was feeling like a sharp knife in your heart thinking how you are gonna stay without him.

"Here taste it" he holds a spoon before your mouth

"Hmm..not bad? I guess I will be able to say more correctly if you let me taste once again" you said pouting, making him giggle.
"Wait a minute honey"

He serves the food then pick you in his arm from the kitchen island and takes you to the dining table.

You enjoyed your dinner sitting on his lap while he feed you.

"I gonna miss you" he gives you a quick peck.
"I..i.." not being able to say anything you were just looking at him.

You didn't wanted to make him sad so tried to change the topic.

"The strawberries looks good wanna try?" saying this you put a strawberry in your mouth and soon he was biting the other half from your mouth catching you totally off guard.

His thumbs was caressing your cheeks and fingers had a grip around your neck. Lips were fighting against yours. After a good minute he pulls back

"Hmm it was good" he smirks, he brushes the hair from your face to see your tomato red face.

"Wanna taste some chocolate..from mouth to mouth" you choke on your strawberry listening him.

"I'm fine"
"Think again.. it's a golden opportunity" he comes closer to your face making your heart go wild.
You pushed him away

"You ok honey??" He takes your hand in his and squeeze gently.

"Yes I'm..."  You smiled at him.
"Let's go to room you have to wake up early tomorrow" he nodded at you.

"You go I'm coming cleaning this."

After sometimes taehyung comes to room, you were no where around.

"Honey...you in bathroom?" He asks hearing showers sound.

"Y/n you're taking shower this time?? You'll catch cold" he paused for a while then again called you.

Getting no replies he enters to the bathroom, you were sitting under the shower

He turns the shower off .  grabbing a towel he wraps it around you then carry you to the room.
"Y/n what's wrong" he helps you to change the cloths.

"Look at your eyes so red you were crying love?...." Your eyes fall on his luggage again making you remember he'll be leaving.

"Love..." he caresses your cheeks , You warp your arms around him tightly.

You were sobbing, snuggling your face into his chest
"Y/n...love"

"I...I..w..will miss you too.." your heart was so heavy with the pain. The tears you were holding now was streaming down your cheeks.

"How will I stay without you... I can't no can't.. it's gonna be so hard for me" he was patting your back
"Y/n.."
"I can't even imagine a week without you..how will I manage more than one year"

you were crying like a innocent baby cry for her fav toy. And he was listening carefully. He didn't stop you from crying, because this is the only way to clam a heavy heart.

"We just started living together and now you have to leave" you looked up at him

"I am sorry, I didn't wanted to make you sad by crying but my heart is aching.. it's aching so bad" he kisses your forehead

"Don't be sorry I'm happy you didn't hold back and lemme know your feelings. Seeing you like this aching my heart too, do you think it will be easy for me to stay without you. But I promise I will be fine and come back early"

"Will you be the same?" You asked as you are afraid that distance can effect your relation.

"I and my love everything will be the same.
Nothing can come between us. You're so precious to me. I love you"
he wipes your tears and kisses your eyes.

"I love you too"
"Now promise me you'll be fine and take care of yourself. You'll also be the same."

"I promise.." he smiles at you, You sneeze
"See you already catch cold" he pulls you in his warm embrace

"I will be fine as long as you're with me"
"My y/n is strong and she will be fine in my absence too. Am I right?"

"Yes.." he kisses your whole face.

"Lemme give you a beautiful night before I leave"

He said before pulling you for a passionate kiss.

( Clearing my drafts)