2. Os

When you don't have time for him after having twins : Him as your husband
....................................................................................
....................................................................................

You were feeding breast to your 4 months old baby girl and your baby boy was playing and smiling.. it's was already late and you were feeling so sleepy and tired too as you don't get proper time for yourself while looking after your twins. You heard someone opened the the bedroom's door. It was your husband. He threw his court and kept his bag on the table after that he came and instantly hug you from behind..and started placing sweet kisses on your neck

Y/n : tae please not now... I'ma feeding Ara  .
Taehyung: so what... you're feeding Ara that doesn't mean you will ignore her dada
( he bites your earlobes . You pushed him away with one hand )
Y/n : please... I'm not in a mood today
( you sounds annoyed . You keeps ara on the bed as she fallen asleep)
Taehyung: but I'm in...
( He came Infront of you , cupped your face with his one hand and pulled you towards him with another then smashed his lips on yours..you wasn't responding so he bites your lower lips causing you moan . Your baby boy starts crying so you again pushed him away )

Taehyung: what!!??
Y/n : he's hungry I have to feed him...
Taehyung: what about me ?? ( With desires in his eyes)

He again tries to touch you , as you unzipped the front part of your dress . You hit on his hand this time

Taehyung: what are you doing!!?? ( Disturbance was visible in his eyes)
Y/n : I'm busy now so don't disturb me ( you were being rude with him as you were so fucking tired)
Taehyung: ok now I'm disturbing you ( while rising his eyebrows)  or you don't like my TOUCHES ANYMORE???
Y/n : it's not like that , I'm just tired
Taehyung: I'm also tired , I also worked all day long at the office. While I am trying to have some good time with you, you're behaving like this . We last had s*x 6/7 months ago, I was ok with this bcoz you were pregnant but from the past 4 months whenever I tried to get close you're like " I'm sleepy" "not now" "tired" etc etc . What the fuck is wrong with you!!??You're making me feel like avoided.
(He tried to be clam but end up yelling at you , you could see his red eyes. He took his clothes from the closet and left from there slamming the door behind him )

Y/n : shit shit shit!!!!! Y/n what have you done stupid. ( You hit your forhead) He's so hurt because of your behavior towards him idiot, you became so busy with the babies that you just forget about him . Now you have to fix his mood ( You said to yourself)

You make your babies sleep after feeding them then you get ready wearing a thigh length black color nighty, your cleavage was totally visible. You apply his favorite perfume and do some light makeup. You were looking hella gorgeous. Before going to the guest room you asked two maids to look after the babies

Y/n pov : when I entered to the guest room I saw him standing on the balcony , he was wearing a oversized white t-shirt and black shorts . Ahh my man he look hot in everything. I slowly closed the door behind me I know he noticed my presence but he didn't turned . I went to him and wrapped my tiny arms around his chest resting my head on his back . "What are you doing here ?? leave me alone" He said in a cold voice . I could smell alcohol on his breath. "You drunk ?" I asked him, in response he said me to leave. I turned him and took the wine glass from his hand. For a moment he stared at me... I kept the glass on the table . "What do you think...what the hell are you doing....?" Nothing just staring at my handsome hubby and wanting to make love with him.". I replied with a smirk .
"I don't want you to touch me " he said while avoiding eye contact with me . I hugged him tightly and said "sorry" he seems not to care , I caressed his lips with my thumb then his neck.. while he was losing control over himself. "Stop this y/n " he said . Did you just said to start it... saying this I jumped on him warping my legs around his waist and hands around neck .

Taehyung's Pov: I was trying hard to control me but when she just jumped on me gosh... when her upper body get collided with me I felt like I'm sweating..and this dress making her look like hot as hell..she knows how to seduce me

Author's pov : you leans closer to him , setting your lips on his neck you bite his collarbone , he groans as you start sucking and harshly bitting his neck leaving light purple marks . "Aahh y/n stop " before he could finish you pressed your lips on his , his eyes go widen...as you sucked his lower lips tasting him . He also starts responding to the kiss..his grip tighten around your hips..the kiss become rough and passionate one . After sometime you both pulled away due to heavy want of oxygen.

Y/n : I'm sorry darling for hurting your feelings

He buried his face on your neck and sniffles your scent making you feel butterfly in the stomach.

Tae: it's ok..but you'll get punishment baby girl ( saying this he lick on your visible cleavage and at the very next moment starts biting causing you moan his name , he gives you wet kisses all over your bare shoulder then pulled you for another passionate kiss , he place you on the bed and hovers over you . Soon both of your clothes scattered on the floor . You could see hunger in his eyes. He moved his finger all over your body kissing and adoring every part of your body... with that you both made love all night long........

***************************
Hope you guys enjoyed this trash
                                           ~Author (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)