Two shot (Final part)

Y/n's pov : next morning I woke with red swollen eyes, I found myself on bed but as far as I remember I fell asleep on the floor then how I ended up on the bed. I was thinking when I noticed the room, which was totally clean no torn pictures no diary not even the broken vase nothing was on the floor. It didn't take me much time to understand taehyung cleaned all that. I searched for my diary, it was nowhere there "shit did he...no no nooo".

I rushed to my bedroom and he wasn't there. I called our house helper and asked if she saw him "sir leave for office 2hours ago" he never leaves that early.
"He's hand was bleeding"

"what!!?" My heart literally just stopped beating is he ok. "Ok..you can go now" I tried calling his number but he didn't picked up.

I changed my clothes, get freshen up as soon as I could then drove to his office. I directly went to his cabin. I was facing his back
"Taehyung..we need to talk". Jungkook turned revealing his face.
"Y/n.."
"What are you doing here? Where's taehyung?" I wasn't in a mood to talk with him, everything I was caring about that moment was taehyung.

"I'm here for a meeting, and taehyung is maybe talking with other clients. Is everything ok between you two??"
"None of your business" I replied in a cold voice.
"Oops it hurts, you aren't same as before"
"All thanks to you" he was coming toward me and soon I was caged between his arms.

" What are you doing Jungkook.." he sniffed my perfume
"you don't wear my fav perfume anymore"
"Jungkook stay away.. from me.."
"Why!?? You always liked me this close of yours.."

"Now I don't.. for your kind information I'm someone's wife so you better keep distance" he pulled me closer by my waist making me gasps.
"I know you still love me y/n.." he caressed my cheek. His touch wasn't giving me butterflies like before it was making me feel uneasy

"Yeah in your dreams JEON JUNGKOOK not in reality" I glared at him
"Godd!! This version of you is killing me". I tried to push him away but he tightened his grip around my waist.
"Let me go.." I wasn't even able to move because of how tight his grip was.

"I don't want to let you go anymore.. I want you back. Come back to me y/n " our face was just inches away "I love you"
"Please Jungkook don't say those words...no.." my eyes were filling with tears

"Please forgive me y/n...please let's start over" I chuckled at him
"Really start over??? Huh!!! What do you think I'm Jungkook? A toy?? Which you threw away saying everything was attraction and now you want back".

"I can't live without you Y/n please forgive me, I was stupid back then but now I realized I really love you"

"It's late Jungkook.. I was begging for your love, cried in front of you not to leave me but what did you do. You will never understand what I go through. For you now I'm afraid of attachment, I have trust issues, insecurities. Sometimes I even thought of giving up on my life". Tears was streaming down my cheeks remembering about all those nights which I spent crying.

"Tell me what did I do to deserve that?? I really did loved you but in return what I got was pain..only pain." his grip around my waist lossen but still we were standing close 

"Isn't there any chance we can fix things.. between us.." he stuttered.
"No.. nothing can fix us"
"Can't you forgive me y/n.." he said in a soft voice
"I don't know if I ever will... I just don't know" a bitter sweet smile appeared on his lips.

"Do you love taehyung?" I looked at his eyes which became moist
"Why won't I?? When I saw you giving up on me, he loved me without expecting anything in return. No matter what he cares for me, his every action towards me shows how much he loves me. You know what he's a blessing for me, he healed which he didn't even break. I love him.."

"In my next if I get chance again I won't let you go till then you can stay with taehyung" he smiled trying to hold his tears

"Can you hug me one last time please y/n.. please.. I really need a hug to heal" I couldn't say no looking at his eyes, he was guilty. I nodded my head in yes. He pulled me into a gentle hug, after a little hesitation I hugged him back.

Taehyung's cabin's door opened reveling him,and he saw us hugging. I pulled away from the hug

"tae.." before I could finish he left, I followed him and I was successful to catch him at parking area. "Taehyung..." I looked at him breathing heavily which caused by running behind him.

"If you love Jungkook..you can go with him, I won't force you to stay in this relationship" his voice was cracking
"will you lemme go so easily? Hm..? Is it easy to let go the person you love" I tried to make eye contact with him which he avoided actually he was trying to hide his red eyes from me.

"It hurts y/n...but your happiness is all matters for me" I hugged him tightly leaning into his chest

"My happiness is with you idiot there's no way I'm going anywhere leaving my happiness" I look up at his eyes which was already on me.

"I'm sorry taehyung.. I'm so sorry I should have tell you before about Jungkook..but believe me there's nothing left between us and that hug also just..for.." he pressed his his finger on my lips making me stop and wiped my tears which were rolling down my cheeks. "I believe you..you don't have to explain anything"

"I'm sorry.." I buried my face in his chest sobbing, he's such an angel.
"It's ok y/n don't cry" he patted my back. Pulling away from the hug I sat on my knees in front of him

"Kim taehyung I want to grow old along with
you..every single day I want to wake up against your chest. When I'm tried of being strong, I want to cry like a baby in your arms, I want to shear my every happiness and sadness with you. I love you...I love you so much.." Thick drop of tears was rolling down his cheeks which he wiped thinking I didn't notice, he made me stand up
"I love you too.." both of us were crying and smiling at the same time, I caressed his cheeks.
"And one more thing"
"What" he asked
"I want to make 10 babies with you" he brust out laughing "sure..why not"

"Won't you kiss me??" I said making him shyly smile
"You want?"
"I'm dying to.." he pulled me for a soft yet passionate kiss, our lips were moving with the rhythm of our heartbeat. My heart was finally feeling the peace. After sometime I pulled away due to lack of oxygen and joined our forhead.

"I love you"
"I love you too" he rubbed his nose with me. I took his hands in mine "how did you hurt your hand?"
"While cleaning the broken vase"
"Oh.. I'm sorry"
"Don't be sorry it's ok and I'm ready to take every pain for you" Aishh this man he never fails to flutter my heart.
Ends

Jk's pov :  I saw y/n and taehyung from far. They were smiling, y/n was so happy. I didn't stop my tears, I let them flow.. I was feeling so much pain inside. Actually I deserve this, if I wouldn't hurt her that day maybe I would have been in taehyung's place now. It's all my fault..I couldn't treasure her. Wish I could realize before how much she meant to me..now when I realized I already lost her. I didn't mind her not forgiving me, I'm taking it as my punishment. I hurt her so much and now it's my turn to go through the same..May she always stay happy.
End

After few months..
Author's pov : you didn't saw JK after that day, by taehyung you got to know he went back to America. You were feeling bad that he asked for your forgiveness and you didn't, his teary eyes were bothering you. You were feeling heavyness on your chest, so you forgave him. You tried to contract him to tell him that you forgiven him but couldn't...
..
May every broken heart get a healer..<3
I am so bad at expressing feelings still I tried, please don't mind me. I was literally crying while writing this idk why.