16) Os- when he cries seeing you in pain

When he cries seeing you in pain// him as your husband

"Tae babyyyy" you called your husband who was sleeping beside you.
"Taeee wake up" you pulled his cheeks
"Let me sleep y/n.." he said in his sleepy tone before covering his head with the blanket.
"Wake up naaa tae" you pulled the blanket from him and started kissing his whole face.

"What's with the kisses at middle of the night" he said yawning.
"I'm hungry" you said

"I know I'm hot that you can't control yourself but Look at your condition love" points at your nine months old baby bump "you can't eat me now"

You punched his arm

"Aahh!! What was that for" he said rubbing his arm
"Who said I'm hungry for you, I want food"

"And how can I help you now?" He asked, you smiled ear to ear
"Um..hm..no it's around 3" he replied understanding what you want to say

"See baby papa don't care about us, we're hungry right and he can't even cook for us. Bad papa." you said dramatically rubbing your baby bump

"No need to do emotional blackmail" he said giving up "what you want to eat?"
"White sauce pasta"
"Ok.." you gave him a quick peck on the lips

"I love you"
"I love you after doing emotional blackmail" he shows you thumbs up.

"You wait I coming."
"I'm also coming with you"

He takes you to the kitchen with him carefully holding your hand.

"I want to sit here" you pointed on the kitchen island
"You can't sit there y/n, what if you get hurt" he brings a chair for you
"Here sit on it"

"You're mad at me?" You asked for waking him up as he slept barely three/four hours last few weeks as he's a cardiologist he stays busy almost all the time.

"Why I'll be mad.. you're carrying my baby it's my duty to take care of you" he flashed a gentle smile before kissing your forehead.

He starts cooking for you while you were enjoying seeing him.

"Ahhh!! It's hurting" taehyung's glance shifts at you
"Y/n is everything ok..?"
"My lower back is hurting, can you get me some water" he brings water for you.
"You're fine?"
"Maybe I don't know"
"Want me to call your doctor" he said with a concerned voice. He takes you to the living room and made you sit on the couch, gently rubs your back

"Breath.." an hour passed, you thought maybe it's a fake labour pain and will be gone after some time. But the pain was getting stronger with every movement.

"Aahhhh!!!tae!!!!!" You clenched his t-shirt
"Taeeeee..." You cried out loud "it's hurting so bad!!"

"Calm down..y/n. Everything will be fine. Let's go to the hospital" he panics seeing you like that
"Aahhh!!! I think my water broke.."
"Wait a moment lemme bring the key.." he was on verge of crying seeing you in pain.

Bringing the key he drove you to the hospital.

"Stay strong y/n.... I'm sorry" his throat was hurting from holding his tears.

The nurse takes y/n with them, changing clothes taehyung also enters the delivery room.

"I can't.. it's hurting..." He holds your hand and stand by your side.
"Everything will be fine.." tears was rolling down his cheeks. You screamed in pain against his chest.

A nurse gives him a glass of warm milk

"Y/n you have to drink this" he helps you with drinking the milk

The nurse present there holds your leg in position. The extreme pain was making you lose your sense your vision was getting blurry.

"Mrs. Kim keep your eyes open..Mrs.kim if you lose sense now it will be risky for both you and the baby" she tapped on your cheeks gently

"Y/n..love keep your eyes open" he squeezes your hand.
"I will die aahhh TAEHYUNGGGGG"
"I'm here... nothing will happen to you.." he was sobbing holding her hand.
"I...ca.. can't..." You were struggling to breathe.
"Love.. little long..stay strong.."

"Doctor Kim ask her to keep her eyes open... keep talking to her"
"Y/n love here look at me.."
"Taehyung....the pain..."

"Mrs. Kim push the baby is almost there...push"
"It's hurting...." you were struggling to stay in sense
"Mrs. Kim you have to..if you don't push the baby out now it will be risky for the baby"

With a deep breath you tried to push the baby out, you were feeling like the bones are breaking.

"AGGHHHHH!!!!AHH!!" with all the energy left inside you, you pushed the baby out.

You were huffing, a smile of pleasure spread all over your face as you heard your baby crying.

You take a glance at taehyung
"Our baby" you smiled at him with teary eyes.

"Yes..you di__" he fainted before completing his sentence.

"Dr. Kim..." a nurse holds him in time.
"Taehyung.."
"Don't worry Mrs. Kim, maybe doctor fainted because of too much tension, he cried the whole time."

After a few hours.

You were taking rest, when taehyung entered your cabin, he sat beside you. You opened your eyes feeling someones presence. You looked at him he was looking pale.

"You ok?" Both of you asked each other at the same time. You nodded at him.

He pulled you for a tight hug. He kept you in his embrace for some time.
"I was so afraid y/n..My heart stopped seeing you go through the pain." He kisses side of you cheek.

You pulled back from the hug and looked into his eyes. His eyes was watering up.

"I never knew a cardiologist's heart is that weak" you chuckled trying to make him smile

"If it's for you then yeah my heart is weak... I'm weak. I can't see you in pain..do you know what when you were saying I will die, it felt like a knife in my chest."
"Dr. Kim I'm alright. Your Mrs. is strong" you gave him a quick peck.
"I'm ok with one baby.." he said caressing your cheeks
"Someone wanted 5"
"I can't imagine seeing you the pain again, I love you y/n.."
"I love you too" He rested his head on your chest and stayed for a while till a nurse came with the baby. She handover the baby to you
"Your baby girl is totally fit and fine" after asking you to feed her she left.

"She's so pretty" you said looking at the cute little baby in your arms
"But not more than her mumma" taehyung finally chuckled

He kissed both of your forehead.

( I don't know what is this 🙂)