8) Os- Distancing yourself from him after he yells at you

Distancing yourself from him after he yells at you//
Him as your cold husband

(Enjoy reading)

"How can you be so careless?" He yells looking at the file which was totally soaked with water. His file was kept open on the dining table, you didn't noticed when your hand touched the glass and fell on his file.
"I'm.. sorry.. I.." you shutters seeing how mad he is
"Y/n sorry ? Your sorry is not gonna fix anything. Do you fvcking know how important it was" he again yells, the tears you were stoping now was rolling down your cheeks.
"Now stop crying for god shake" He leave for office slamming the door behind him making you flinch.

You were so hurt because of his behavior. You knew that it was your fault but it was unintentional.

You and taehyung married 6months ago, it was a arrange one. You didn't have any problem with your family's choice as taehyung is good looking, wealthy business man etc etc so you agreed. But taehyung is little bit short tempered so sometimes he gets mad at you and this time he crossed the line.

Later at that evening//

Taehyung come back home early, you were making dinner at kitchen. Two mascular arms grabs your waist from back and kiss nape of your neck.

"Y/n.."
"Can you move I'm busy now" saying that you removed his hand from you.
He realizes he totally fvcked up this time.
"I'm sorry y/n.."  you just hummed.
"Y/n..I'm sorry"
"Dinner is ready go get fresh"
"I'm coming back in 5mints we will talk"

After sometime he comes back getting fresh till then you were done with your dinner.

"I served the dinner on table" saying this you went to your room leaving a guilty taehyung, he facepalms thinking what's he's gonna do now.

Soon he comes back to room. You were fixing your things while he was following you like a little puppy.

"Y/n.. you're ignoring me?"
"I'm not ignoring anyone" you were about to take your blanket and pillow from the bed but he holds your wrist.

"Then what's this where are you going?"
"Leave my hand" you free yourself from his hold and move toward the couch with your things.
"Y/n..if are you not ignoring me than what's with sleeping on the couch?" He asks, ignoring him you keep doing what you were.

You were all set to sleep on the couch. Taehyung turns off the lights when you thought that he is going to sleep being done with you, he comes and join you on the couch.

"Wh..what.." he pulls you on him and warps his arm around you tightly.
"I can't take this distance from you" You try to push him away but he wasn't letting you.

"Don't move...let me hug you" giving up you were sobbing against his chest. Seeing you like that his heart hurts. He rubs your back

"I'm sorry....ik I shouldn't be so rude with you but believe me y/n I was so stressed for some days and when I saw the file like that, I totally lost it. I am so stupid for hurting you. But I promise I will keep my temper in control and never ever shout at you. Nothing is more important than my beautiful wifey". He kisses your forehead.

"Y/n... I'm sorry loveeee" he drag the last word, you snuggles in his chest.
"Next time I won't forgive you.."
"You don't have to because I won't do anything which will hurt your feelings. I love you" you just hummed.
"Hmm?" He looks down at you.
"I love you too" he gives you a quick peck
"Now can we move to the bed my back is hurting"

You nodded warping your arms around his neck while he carries you to the bed.

(Hope you guys enjoyed <3 )

Taehyung Os Series &lt;3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara