14) Os- when be bakes cake for you

When he bakes cake for you// him as your cold arranged husband.

"How was your day at office?" You asked your husband who was focused on his food.
"Hmm..fine" he gave a short answer as always.
"Do you remember what's tomorrow?"
"I have a important meeting tomorrow" his answer disappointed you as you were expecting something else.
"Think there's something else tomorrow too" he thinks for a while
"I don't know" you were little hurt now as you  told him few days before but he forget.

You and taehyung are married for almost two months now. It was fixed by family. He is good but what annoy you is he's cold. He talks less, doesn't show emotions at all and always hooked with his work. 

"I'm done" saying this he went to bedroom, doing the dishes with a sad face you went to room too. You hugged him from back.

"I want to cuddle" you said resting head against his back
"Not now" he freed himself from you

You saw him taking some files, his phone and laptop

"Where are you going with all this?"
"Going to study, I have some files to complete. Go to sleep, I'll be late." with that he left closing the door behind him.

Resting yourself on the bed you called your mom to talk as talking with her makes you feel good.
"How are you doing? Did you eat?" Your mom asked
"Yes, I'm doing good. I'm missing you."
"Don't make me emotional I miss you too, Does taehyung treat you well?" Your mom asked from other side of the phone.
"Yeah..he does..."
"That's a relief. Do you have any plan with taehyung otherwise your dad asked you to visit as tomorrow is your birthday."
"He doesn't even remember that tomorrow is my birthday" you murmured
"Your sound isn't clear y/n.."
"Not sure about him but I will visit"
"Ok.."

You talked with her for a while didn't realize when half an hour passed.

"Bye take care of yourself and taehyung"
"Bye"

You checked the time on your phone screen it was 10:30 pm. You decided to sleep as he said he will be late.

Taehyung's pov//

I was feeling bad for my wifey but it was necessary. I went to kitchen. Video called mom as she said she will help me with making cake.

"Hello mom what should I do first"
"Take two cups all purpose flour...put two cups powdered sugar, 1/2 cup coco powder, baking powder, little salt. Mix..
"Ok..then.."
"Add butter, melted chocolate, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup oil then two teaspoons vanilla extract."
"Ok.." I looked at the phone screen for further instructions

"Mix it with a hand mixer don't over mix"

Following all her instructions the mixture was ready.

"Now put it in microwave to bake at 350°F for 30 minutes"
"Thanks mom, I love you"
"I love you too, take care of y/n" I nodded before hanging up.

Putting cake in the microwave, I decorated the living room with candles, flowers and balloons. Took out the gifts I was hiding in my study.

After being done with the decoration, I checked the cake, it was done and smelling good. I did frosting the cake and decorated with strawberries and chocolate

Kept the cake on table along with her favorite wine.

"Hmm all set.."
Ends

Taehyung checks the time it was only five min left, he went to room.

"Y/n.." you hummed in your sleep
"Y/n..wake up I need your help with something" you came out of the blanket rubbing your eyes
"What?"
"Come with me"
"Where?"
"You'll see" he blindfolds you before taking with him

"What are you doing"
"Wait a sec.."

Exact at 12 he takes off your blindfold, you were surprised seeing the decorations.

"Happy birthday to you my wifey"
"You remembered.."
"How can I forget" he smiled making your eyes almost teary with happiness. He pulls you for a hug seeing you being emotional.

"You ok..?" You nodded against his chest.
"I hate you" you punched his chest
"Ahhh!! I should be receiving kiss not punch wifey"
You looked up at his face

"Thank you.." he gives a quick peck on your lips.
"Now cut the cake.. I baked it" he smiled
"Really.. it's looking so tasty"

You cut the cake, taehyung opens his mouth expecting you to feed him but you were busy with stuffing the cake inside your mouth.

"It's so good" you said with your cake full of mouth, you took a glance at him seeing him with a wide open mouth you laughed

"You're laughing huh.." he grabs your neck before pinning you against the couch, he leans and licks the whipped cream from side of your lips, you breathe hitched due to his touch... He kisses you till you're breathless. You were breathing heavily underneath him.

He pulls back, you were a blushing mess by then.

"You look cute while blushing" he tucks hair behind your ear.
"Where's my gift?" You extended your hand toward him
"Wait.."

He gives you everything from your wishlist as your birthday present.

"Thank you for giving me the best birthday surprise" you were on ninth cloud
"I have one more thing for you"

He gives you plane tickets

"What are this for?"
"You wanted to go Jeju island for honeymoon but I couldn't go back then because of my stupid work so now I planned a honeymoon for us" 
"You're the best, I love you" jumping on him you wrapped your tiny arms around his neck.
"I love you too"

You watched a romantic movie sitting on his lap and enjoying the cake he baked for you, whole time he was kissing your neck, he even left marks.

"Can you stay romantic like this all the time?" You said pouting your lips as you don't like his cold side
"You will be able to handle me?" You nodded head in yes with full confidence

"Ok then Let's go to room now.. lemme check if you can handle or not" he said with a smirk. He picks you up.

Taehyung turns toward the reader y/n..

"Pervert go and imagine yourself now.." he blows a kiss.

(It's a requested one from a reader, I think I kinda messed up and I'm sorry for late. Hope you guys enjoyed, lemme know if you did. Also if you have any suggestions you can lemme know that too)