6) Os ( when he gets jealous)

when he gets jealous//

Enjoy reading lovies

"Where's y/n" taehyung asked a house helper as soon as he entered the empty living room. Usually y/n welcomes him. But for some days he's noticing she stays busy with her phone.

"Lady is in room" nodding at her he goes to room and as he thought she was on her phone. She was so lost that she didn't even noticed his presence. Taehyung kept his things aside before sitting beside.

"Y/n.." you looked at his direction
"Oh..when did you come?" You asked
"Just now.."
"Go get fresh then" saying this she again shifted her attention to her phone.

Tae's pov: Really..??? No hug no kiss just go get fresh huhh..!???. I poked my cheek with my tongue as I was trying to see what's she doing on her phone. She was seeing some dudes video.
"Who's he?" I asked "he's my favorite Korean actor" she answered without even looking at me. I was smiling but things were burning inside, literally her eyes were coming out seeing those videos. Trying to calm myself I went to get fresh. When I come back getting fresh in my black oversized t-shirt and shorts I was hoping to get her attention but that stupid phone was on her hand. I sighed, I wasn't liking the fact she's watching someone's video with that much interest ignoring my existence and this shit is happening from last few days.
Ends

"Y/n let's have dinner, I'm hungry" he said as you just hummed
"Y/NNN" his voice goes little high, making you finally look at him
"Yes.."
"Let's have dinner I'm hungry..come"

You followed him downstairs, Even while having dinner you were using your phone. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Can you keep your freaking phone aside y/n..?" You looked at him then kept your phone aside. You finished your dinner as soon as possible and was all set to go to room

"Where are going...?"
"I'm going to room"
"Sit till I finish.."
"But__" he cuts her off
"I said sit.." you nodded and waited. After he finished both of you went to room together.
You jumped on your side of bed with your phone. Taehyung took off his t-shirt before going to bed as he sleeps without top.

You were blushing so hard looking at you phone.
"Uff...how so hot man..." Kicking legs in air.
Nothing was unnoticed by taehyung.

He tries to pull your body towards him
"Let's cuddle.." you passed him a side pillow
"Here take this"
"I have a wife to cuddle with.." he takes your phone and throw it somewhere.

"Taehyung...what___"
"I was tolerating from so long but now it's enough... you're testing my patience princess?" he hovers over your caging your both hands above your head..
"Tae.." you gulped as his hold was tightening around your wrist.
"What were you saying???? How so hot?? Now let me show you what actual hot is.." saying this he smashes his lips with yours as he wants to destroy it, he was kissing harshly. You tried to move, but he presses his body against yours.. noticing you're out of breath he pulls back. He kisses side of your lips, You were huffing under him.
"Did you like it?" He asked with a smirk. He grabs back of your neck and moves toward your collarbone..he was brushing his lips with your neck, hot breath was hitting your skin soon his teeth come in contact with your skin..

"Tae...no.. I'm sorry..sorry....baby. " you said better knowing there's no way he's stoping now.
"Darling it's late now..you on the daddy mode" he said before attacking your neck. You bit your lower lip as he was becoming harsh.. your hands was still in his grip..he licks the marks he created on your neck. With one hand he grabs your jaw making your hiss and looks at your eyes
"Ahh..tae.."
"Will you ever praise any other man.. darling..." he asks with a smirk. You nodded your head in a no..he let go you from his grip, you looked at your red wrist.

"Won't you move from me.." you asked as he was still hovering over you.
"Umm..hmm.. I freed your hands so that you can scratch my back.." you eyes became wide listening what he said,
"Be ready now daddy will please you until you can't take it anymore..." His fingers slide inside your
t-shirt. Before becoming harsh he starts everything with a sweet kiss.

( It was good in my mind but I fvcked up)