Chapter 3: Omashu

"I cant belive it i know the war has spread far but Omashu allways seemed untouchable" said Aang. "Up until now it was.....now Ba Sing Sai is the only great Earthkingdom left" said Sokka. "This is horrible....but we have to move on"said Katara. "No i need to find Bumi" said Aang."Katara Aang needs to find Bumi" i said. "Aang stop we don't know if Bumi's still..." Said Sokka. "What if hes still what?" Asked Aang. "Aang ignore him what we need to do is go find Bumi i mean when have i ever been wrong" i said. "No i want to hear Sokka if he's what?" Said Aang. "Around" said Sokka. "I know you have you're heart set on Bumi but there are other people who can teach you earthbending" said Katara. "This isn't about finding a teacher it's about finding my friend" said Aang. "Then its settled were going" i said and then We got on Appa and went searching for a secret passage. "A secret passage? Why didnt you just use this last time?" Asked Sokka and as Aang tried to open the sewer top i moved out of the way. "Ahh" said Sokka and Katara as they got covered in sewege water. "Does that aswer youre question?" Asked Aang as we walked inside the sewer. I had left my spandex and sports bra and put my earthkingdom cloths on. Wewalked inside Aang was in front then Katara then me and the last Person was Sokka. Aang used airbending to get threw while me and Katara used waterbending and Sokka just got covered in the nasty sewege water. "That wasn't as bad as i though" said Katara. "Uea well for us it wasn't that bad" i said and pointed towards Sokka the sewege blubering monster. Then Katara used waterbending to take the sewge waste off and Aang used airbending to dry him. "Ahhhh" Sokka panicked when he noticed that he had two purple mini octoupuses. "Aww they're so cute they're like octupuses only tiny" i said as Sokka streched them out. "They wont let go help" said Sokka and i started to laugh. "Sokka they're harmless creatures" I said to him. "Stop makeing so much noise, its just a purple penteapus" said Aang as he flung Sokka into a wall. "They look more like octopuses or squid" i said. Then me and Aang tickled the penteapuses makeing there tenticles fall off Sokka. "Hey kids what are you doing out here so late past cerfew" said a firenation soilder. "Sorry were on our way home" i said. "Wait whats the matter with him?" Asked the soilder. "Ohh he has pentapox sir" said Katara as the soilder got closer. "I wouldn't get to close its very contagiouse and deadly" i said as Sokka started to act sick then the soilder backed up. "Hey i think i've heard of pentapox, didn't you're cusin Chang die of it?......we better go wash our hands and burn our cloths" said the soilder and started walking away. "Thank you sewer freind" said Aang petting the pentaopus. "Wow they're so gullible" i said. Then we started walking towards a construction site full of metal. "Let's find Bumi and get out of here" said Katara. "And we need to do it fast" i said. "Where would they be keeping him" asked Sokka. "Somewhere he can't earth bend...somewhere made of metal" said Aang. We started walking through the construction site when i felt something come down with out thinking i shot lighting up wards makeing a dust cloud. "The resistince" i heard some lady say. Then a girl threw some sort of darts at Aang and then Firenation soilders came after us. "Go ahead i can take them" i said as Katara knoced down a soilder. "No not in you're condition" she said back and then i made the earth sift makeing the gaurd fall down. Then Mai started chaseing us. She threw darts at Katara and then Katara made a wall of water covering us. I cought up to them when Mai threw darts and then i made the earth rise and sent her flying back. "Finally" i said then the earth was opened and we fell down and all screamed. "Ow" i said and we all started to rub our heads i just rubbed my stomach. Once we got up We all looked around and saw citizens of the earth kingdom. "So is King Bumi with you guys?... Is he leading the resistance" Asked Aang. "Of coursenot the day of the invasion we readed ourselves for battle, we were ready to prepare and defend our city to fight for our lives and for our fredom but before we even got a chance king Bumi surrendered" said a soilder. "There's a reason he did that im sure" i said and everyone gasped. "What did i do something wrong?" I asked. And then everyone bowed down in clueding the soilder in front of us. "It is a great honor to be in you're presence Spirit child" said the soilder. "Umm a question what is the spirit child?" I asked. "The Spirit child is very powerful a child combined with the moon, earth, fire and air spirts, her skin from the water tribe, eyes from firenation, strength like the earthnation and free like the air benders she is as powerful as the avatar she can even bend everything and is known to be able and read minds and enter them, that powerful child is you" said the soilder. "Well that certinly explains a lot....but im just a teenager and not diffrent from any other one except for the bending" I said. "You were saying about the invasion" said Aang egerly. "The day of the invasion I asked king Bumi what he wanted to do he looked me in the eye and said "im going to do nothing hahah" It dosent matter now fighting the firenation is the only path to freedom and freedom is worth dying for" said the soilder. "Actually there's another path to freedom you could leave Omashu, you're directing all you're energy in fighting the firenation but you're out numbered you cant win now is the time to retreat so you can live to fight another day" Aang said. "You don't understand they've taken our home and we have to fight them at any cost" said the soilder. "Look i agree on Aang i understand it's devestating to lose you're home but there's a good reason Bumi surrendered to wait and attack is what i think he's probly waiting for the right moment to strike but right now we need to get everyone out" i said. "I dont know the Spirit child and the kid make a good point living and fighting another day sounds pretty good to me right now" said another soilder. "Yea im with the kid and the spirit child" said another soilder. "Names Lourdes just call me Lulu" i said. Then everyone whispered agreeing on Aang and my ideas. "Fine there's thousands of citizens that need to leave how are we going to get them all out?" Asked the soilder. "Sukers" said Sokka. "Good idea" i complemented him and he made a confident look. "You're all anout to come down with a nasty case of pentapox" said Sokka and then we started to gather the pentapuses and sticking them on people.