Chapter 10: Traveling

I woke up early because it was still dark but I got used to it. Zuko never left my side because he was still asleep and it was the most adorable thing in the world. I had slept fine but it was weird that I still saw me and Zuko and the baby in my stomach. It was weird still seeing that image even though I wasn't pregnant. I got up and softly kissed Zuko on his neck. I got up and streched my body. I saw Iroh asleep too so I went to my things and started to pack. I was still sore but I was fine once I had trained a bit. I brushed my hair and washed my face. I knew they would be asleep for a while so I went out looking for graphite, and chert and maybe some coal if I was lucky. The graphite for my pencils and the chert for spears and darts. I learned that chert is a glass like material it's sharp and indians would use it as a wepon. I got back after wondering for fifteen minutes and then went to had make a small blade to cut the rest. I had made them in to diomond shapes that were easy to throw. I tested them on a tree I shoot five almost cutting threw the entire tree. Then I saw Iroh up and drinking tea. "Lulu would you like to join me for some tea" Iroh asked. "Sure" I answered. I hadn't talked to Iroh in a while. We drank tea in scilence then we heard Zuko wake up and turned around. "What are you doing up so early?" Asked Zuko. "What are you doing up so late?" I said teasingly. Zuko just smiled a bit then streched and sat next to me. I smiled and Iroh looked happy that Zuko had someone to love and care for, yet it looked like he envied the way we loved and cared for each other. I finished my tea and stood up. "I think we should start to leave the sooner the farther we get" I said and they noded. I packed up the supplies and my stuff on the ostrich-horse animal. "Is that all" asked Zuko. "Yea" I answered and saw he was so serious and had that scary yet feirce look on his face that I some how still found very attractive. I didn't know why but anything Zuko did I never minded or I saw it as really attractive.

3 hours had passed scince we had left. Instead of the deserted town we enetered a dirt canyon that was small and at the top were trees. When ever I got thirst I just took water out of the plants killing the trees and gathered bits and peices of wood. Zuko and his uncle rode the ostrich while I walked. I didn't mind walking and I didn't get tierd scince I used earth bending. Then Zuko stoped "umm why did you stop?" I asked Zuko. "I think we should make camp" Zuko said. Then I felt viberations and got in to a fighting stance "what now?" Said Iroh "its four men on rihno type animals and I don't think there friendly" I said. Then I felt the viberations stronger I was beside Zuko ready to fight when he pushed me back. "Stand back i'll take care of this" Zuko said. "I wont let you do everything by you're self we stick together" I said and got up to where he was. "Curnel Monka what a pleaswnt surprise" said Iroh as he put his hand on Zuko's shoulder. These were the same men from the village that hated Aang. It was the same four men with the addition of one extra man. "If you're surprised were here than the dragon of the west has lost a few steps" Said the peirced man. There was peirced man, arowhead guy, sword dude, firenation mask and chain dude. "You know these guys" Zuko said in surprise. "Yea and I didn't like my first visit with them" I said in disgust. "Sure curnol Monka and his ruff rhinos are legendary each one is a diffrent kind of wepon specialist they are also a very capable siging group" Iroh explained. "Were not here to give a concert were here to apprehend fugitives and as a bouns we get to turn in the Spirit Child you escaped last time but this time it's over" said the pierced guy. "Ohh you think you can capture me if you could then don't you think you would of had me last time" I said acting smart. "Enough stalling round them up" said the peirced guy then the chain man atacked Iroh. Iroh kicked the iron ball and it went flying back hitting another mans rihno and it was tied up. Then Iroh slaped the rihno makeing it run while chain man was attached. Two down three to go. Peirced guy was shooting fireballs at me and then Zuko stood up and started to trow fireballs while I stood there. "He's mine" I said. Then Zuko went to attack another man. "Spirit child it's over" said the peirced man. "Ohh really that's not really how it's gunna go" I said. Then the peirced man threw fire balls while I doged. Then I saw the iron uniform I started to bend it when I saw a man attacking me I just stared at his attack and then saw that he had hit himself and fell. "A force feild" I said amazed. I finished bending it then I made him fly in to the air and then threw him in to a mountian. Then Zuko and Iroh called me and they got on to the ostrich and started to run I started to earth bend makeing me catch up to them. "It's nice to see old freinds" said Iroh. "To bad you don't have any old freinds that don't want to attack you" said Zuko and I giggled a bit. "Hmm old freinds that don't want to attack me" said Iroh as we ran.