Chapter 15: Lake Loagia

I woke up and it was early because the sunrise had just started. I promised Aang and the others I'd be there today but I didn't want to leave Zuko. I should tell him but I didn't want him to go back after Aang. So I decided I'd just leave. I opened the door that lead to the kitchen. When I opened the door Zuko was on the other side waiting for me. "Where are you going so late?" Zuko asked. "Nowhere im just gunna leave not like you'll care I need to leave you if you're gunna stay with Mai" I said trying to push him through but failed. "Im not going to leave you for Mai" Zuko said sighing. "Just let me through" I said whinning. "Im walking you it's to late to be out" Zuko said to me. "No you're staying here I can take care of my self" I said. "I just....I don't want you to leave I...I need you" Zuko said. I held tight to my bag knowing I had to leave no matter how much it hurt. I felt my tears come down "Zuko im sorry I know what comes next I know what I have to do and right now my best move is to go somewhere else im sorry" I said. "What happened to you saying you'd never leave my side you said you loved me" Zuko said confused and frusturated. "Look I do love you but im not supposed to be here I need to find my way out of this world it hurts me much more than it will to you but im sorry I have to leave but I can promise I'll see you again" I said trying to make things better. I started to open the door that lead out side and Zuko closed it shut. One hand stayed on the door while the other one grabed my waist tightly and forcefully pulling me towards him. He looked in to my eyes with a worried look on his face and at the same time pleading me not to leave. My silent tears just left my eyes more quickly and then I saw a tear drop run down his face. I wipped it away then he gently leaned down and kissed me with so much love, hope and passion that I always felt when we were together. "It's not enough to change my mind I have to leave" I said after he finished kissing me. He let go of my waist and opened the door. "Don't follow me promise me you won't" I said. "I promise" Zuko mumbled and I ran back and hugged him squezing him hard then started to earth bend my way to the white house where Aang and the crew were at.

I got there in about five minutes instead of an hour. I sneaked inside the house and slept for a few hours. I let myself drift off in to dreams and my baby being stealed came back. I tried ignoring it but the video came back. I heard the others leaving and then the sun came in through the windows so I got up. I had about seven hours of sleep but it was fine. I went to the wardrobe place and got a the same outfit I had on only it was dark green. I showered then put on my new cloths. I put my hair in a ponytail like always and went in to the main room.

"Hey" I said. "You're back good Katara and Aang left and im working on the Appa posters" Sokka said. "Cool actually I made some of my own" I said showing Sokka my posters. "I sorta messed up a bit but I think there fine and I would have written on them but I don't know you're type of writing" I said while Sokka looked at my drawing in disbeilif. "Hey Toph" I said looking at her relaxing on the floor. "Hey Momo I haven't seen you in a while little guy" I said as I rubbed behind his enourmese ears. Then Sokka went back to the floor and kept drawing.

Then Katara and Aang burst open through the door. "We found a printer to make our posters" Katara said holding up a sheet of paper with writing I couldn't read and a picture of Aang and Appa. "Hey I thought disigning the lost Appa poster was my job? I've been working all day on my Appa" Sokka said holding up his poster. "Sokka the arrow's on Appa's head" Aang said while me and Katara giggled. "This is his head" Sokka said. "Maybe it would have came out better if you used my pencils and it could have came out like these" I said holding out mine. "Hey that's pretty good" Aang said looking at one of my pictures. "Thanks the technique I used was shadowing to make it realistic" I explained. "Why are feet comeing out of it?" Katara asked takeing the paper that showed a funny drawing of Appa. "It's his horns! I havent seen him in a while okay" Sokka said snatching the paper from Katara and shamely putting his head down. "It looks just like him to me" Toph said sarcasticly. "Thank you I worked really.....why do you feel the need to do that" Sokka said. "Lets just stick with the professional version" Katara said. "And Lulu's here's look pretty relistic better than those copies" Aang said then Sokka started to rip up his paper in to shreads. "Come on lets get busy" Aang said excited and we left in to town to go put up the posters.