Chapter 12: Bai Sing Sai Wall

Zuko shoke me trying to wake me up. "Were here" Zuko said. "What five more minutes" I said laying down on his chest again. Then I felt Zuko puck me up and he started walking. A few minutes later I woke up in a room full of people but to be exact earth kingdom refuges. "You finally woke up" Zuko said and I slid out of his arms. "Yea were finally here" I said. "Next" I heard a lady say and Iroh put three passports in front of the lady. She was big, old and had a man nose and thick eyebrows on here left side of the forehead she had a big mole with a hair sticking out of it disgusting. "So Ms. Lai, Mr. Lee and um Mushie is it" said the man lady. "It's pronounced Mushi" Iroh said. "You telling me how to do my job" said the man lady offended. Then Iroh got closer to the stand "uh no no but may I just say you're like a flower in bloom you're is intoxicating" said Iroh. "I don't know about beauty but she looks intoxicating" I whispered really low to Zuko and we tried hard to restrain from laughter. "Mhm you're pretty easy on the eyes you're self handsome rawr.. Welcome to Bai Sing Sai" said the old man lady stamping our papers. "Eww" I said. Zuko snatched his and my paper from Iroh "im going to forget I ever saw that" Zuko said disgusted and Iroh smiled while I giggled.

A few hours later we were still in the same building. "How long is this going to take" I said tierd. "A while" Iroh said and I sighed. "What it's not like you need to be somewhere" Zuko said. "Acctualy I do" I said back. Then I saw Jet come over to us. "So you guys got plans once you're inside the city" Jet asked. Then a man with a tea cart started to wheel near us. "Get you're tea best tea in Bai Sing Sai" said the man. "Oh jasmine please" Iroh said and the man came towards us pouring tea in a cup for him. Iroh took a sip then spit it out in disgust. "Coldest tea in Bai Sing Sai is more like it what a disgrace" Iroh said angry. "Hey can I talk to you for a second" Jet said. Zuko sighed "ill be back" Zuko said as he walked and went over to where Jet was. I saw Iroh heating up his tea. "Iroh I don't think it's a good idea" I warned him and he ignored me instead. Then I saw Zuko come over. Then Zuko knocked the tea from his hands. "Hey" Iroh said. "What are you doing firebending you're tea for a wise old man that was a pretty stupid move" Zuko whispered to him angry. "Calm down" I said sitting Zuko down. "I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea but it's just so sad" Iroh said. We were in the same place for another hour. "I can't take this I have to go now" I said getting up. "Where are you going" Zuko said. "I have something to do I'll meet up with you inside the walls" I said. "I'll be back goodbye Iroh" I said walking away. Then I felt Something grab my arm. "Please don't leave" I heard Zuko say. "Im sorry I have to do something but I'll find you inside the city" I said hugging Zuko then I let go of him and felt tears down my cheeks. "Zuko I-" then Zuko started to kiss me wich made my tears come out even more. Zuko kissed me with so much love and passion that I knew I didn't deserve. His kisses were so addicting each time I had one I needed more.

I sneaked my way through gaurds and got to the wall. "What are you doing here" a soilder said. "Im here to help im with the avatar" I said. Then soilders started to come near me and surrounded me. One soilder atacked and I made the earth sift upwards then I froze him in the air and gently foucused on him and brought him down. Everyone was amazed. A soilder was amazed and started to speak"You're the Spirit ch-" "there's no time where is the avatar" I said. "In there" said a soilder. "I need a bag of water im going down there and try to metal bend the machine out of the wall" I said as a man brought me a jug of water. I earthbended all the way down. I saw Toph trying to stop the machine. "Hey need some help" I said. "Lulu you came back" Toph said. "Of course I did now move im going to try to move it out if the wall" I said as Toph backed down. I used my metal bending and combined it with the ability to move objects. I had moved the ship at least twelve feet back. "That's amazing" Toph said. "Yea okay now time to kick some firnation ass" I said heading towards the small firenation machines. I saw toph nod. "Okay you take one side and I have the other just scream if you need help" I said. "That won't be nessecary" Toph said all cocky. "Okay go" I said. Toph had the left and I had the right. I picked up half the machines and made them fly in to the air miles away. The rest started to retreat. I went to Toph "how you doing" I asked and saw she was being attacked. "Toph get close to me" I orderd and tryed to make my force feild. I concentrated hard then when my eyes were open the machines were in peices and the soilders retreated. "Okay you stay here and try to stop it I need to go help Aang and the others" I said and I left.