Chapter 11: Return of Jet

We had gotten on to a ship full of earth kingdom refuges. I hadn't aten for a whole day but I could go weeks like this as long as I had water. We all stood at the deck of the ship and stood on the edge looking in to the sea. Iroh was on the right then Zuko and then I was beside Zuko our arms intertwined like vines tangled together. "Who would have thought after all these years I would return to the scene of my gratest military disgrace as a tourist" Iroh said putting on a hay hat with pink flowers makeing the hat look bright. Zuko distached his arm from mine "Look around were not tourist were refuges" Zuko said eating a bowl of some type of food then he spit it out in disgust. "Ughh im sick of eating rotten food, sleeping in the dirt im tierd of living like this" said Zuko slaming his hand to the ship. I kissed Zuko on his cheek trying to comfort him but his face was so tense I didn't think I could control him. "Arn't we all" I heard a familiar voice say. "I know that voice" I mumbled lowly that only Zuko heard. Zuko turned towards the figure and I looked up. "Jet" I said in anger. "What are you doing here came to destroy more homes" I said angry and my voice filling with range. Zuko held me back trying to control me. "Nice to see you again" Jet said gently touching my chin half way then I grabed his hand and flipped him over. He was on the ground and I was ready to finish him when I saw people staring in my direction. Zuko steped in front of me and helped Jet up. "What are you doing here?" I said to Jet. I didn't trust Jet at all I had nothing against his two freedom fighters but if they messed with me I wouldn't hold back. I eyed Jet while he eyed me back. "You look beautiful" Jet said to me and felt my fists turning on fire then I tried calming down. I was close to him so I tryed reading his mind. He was thinking of Katara wondering where she was. "She's not here besides she wouldn't even like a cold harted person with no soul I know I wouldn't" I said and looked at me surprised on knowing how I knew what I was talking about and then walked away. Zuko didn't follow me like he usually did he stayed talking to Jet and knew they were planing to rob the good food. I went to the other side alone. I looked back and saw Iroh. I put my hands to my face and had my elbows on the surface. "So what is the matter" Iroh said. "Last time I saw Jet he almost wiped out an entire village full of innocent people" I said and saw Iroh's expresion. "He has no heart his disire is to wipe out every firebender he finds he almost had me but I was to strong now im more powerful" I explained. "He hates the firenation and firebenders including little baby's and old helpless people" I explained. "He's tramatized when he was little the firenation killed his parents ever scince then he's been on his own" I said. "It explains the way you were acting but what about the girl" Iroh asked. "My freind Katara she sorta had a crush on her but when she found out that she helped Jet do such a horrible thing she completely hated him" I said. "So Iroh just be carefulwhat you do he says he's changed but his hatred towards firebenders is very strong the first time I meet him he almost killed me but I accedently bloodbended him almost killing him" I said in a shame of that power. "But I have managed to move people with out hurting them thankfully but it's to much work" I said. "What about the other day you deafeated that soilder I never saw any movement" Iroh said. "A force feild" I said knowing that I had an amazing power. "What is a force feild?" Iroh asked. "Its a feild of energy that protects you nothing can break through until the person or machine makeing it stops it" I explained. "You seem to be stronger when each day passes" Iroh said. "Yea the stronger the better for the battle" I said and Iroh looked at me in confusion. "You understand later" I explained. Iroh and me walked back towards Zuko. I walked towards Zuko "Im in" Zuko said and turned around to see Jet. I looked at him with a straight face and he had a grin on his he started to walk away then he turned around winking at me. "Ewww did he just....." I said trailing off and covering my face in to my hands. "Thats just dirty eww" I said. I saw Zuko and Iroh look at me confused. "You didn't just....he just....ughhh he winked at me" I said in disgust. "Im sure you just imagined it" Zuko said. I sighed "well I just hope I did he's just so unbelivable he seems like me freindly on the inside and a cruel cold harted person on the inside" I said. "I don't see anything wrong with him he seems normal" Zuko said. "He seems the first time I meet that ass hole he almost wipped out an intire village full of earth kingdom people and fire nation soilders. He will get rid of every firebender he meets so be careful I don't want you to get hurt" I said. "I'll be fine" Zuko said. "That's what you think I almost died can't belive bloodbending saved me" I said.