Chapter 17: Jasmin Dragon

I had arrived at Iroh's new apartment in the upper rink of Bai Sing Sai and was pretty sure today was the openeing. I naped a bit even though I wanted to stay awake. I had dreamt of me and Zuko with our family again. That dream made me feel safe. The sun was comeing through the windows wich woke me up a bit. Then I heard Zuko up wich imediatly got my attention. He was yawning and up he sounded healthy. I got up and fixed my self.

Zuko yawned "whats that smell?" I heard Zuko ask. "Its chuke im sure you wouldn't like it" Iroh said. I started to walk in to the room. Zuko was in perfect conditions healthy. I couldn't belive the way he was yesterday so weak and ill and now he looked better than ever and even a bit diffrent. I saw Zuko get close to the pot and smelled the stuff inside. "Hey is he finally better?" I asked. "Lulu" He said comeing towards me and hugging me. "Hey Zuko im glad you're finally feeling better" I said smiling. "Yea I feel great now" Zuko said sounding cheerful and a bit odd. "Ohh uncle id love a bowl" Zuko said letting go of me. His hug felt diffrent. I felt care and love in them like always but it was Zuko it wasn't himself.

Zuko held out his bowl to Iroh so he could pour the white glue inside it. "Now that you're fever is gone you seem diffrent somehow" Iroh said observing Zuko.

"Yea besides looking better you almost seem happy and bright" I added looking at Zuko. What was it? Was it the way that he had changed to be good? I rember only bit's and peices of the episodes now.

"It's a new day uncle we've got a new apartment new furniture im better and todays the grand opening of you're new tea shop" Zuko said happy as he sat down next to the table. "Things are looking up uncle" Zuko said drinking the chuke. I saw Iroh smile at the way Zuko's new attitude was.

I think Zuko being good and jolly changed him. By makeing Zuko good I didn't mean it this way."would you like some?" Iroh asked. "No thanks I have to get going" I said. "Where are you going arn't you going to stay?" Zuko asked. "I wish I could but I have to get to a meeting with the council of five I can't be late and I don't even know what time it is" I said. "Don't worry Zuko I'll be there just in time for the opening" I said. I got closer to him and kissed him on the cheek and quickly hugged him. "I'll see you guys there" I said waveing back at them.

I opened the door. "Am I late?" I asked and saw they were in the middle of the meeting. "A bit actually" said General How. "Sorry I don't know how to tell time" I said and saw people gasp. "It's complicated my world is diffrent from here and when it comes to some things I would help improve if I have the material" I said explaining. "Please sit down" How said. "Hey" I whispered as I sat next to Katara. "Where were you? With Jet" she whisspered back. "Yea I guess you could say something like that but I don't like him I love Zuko" I whisspered back. "Then where is he you've abviously been with him every time you leave us" Katara said. "Yea whatever lets just get to the meeting" I whispered and started to listen.

"General Fongs base was served as the launching point of the attack in exactly two months the army will invade the firenation on the day of black sun" General How explained. Momo jumped on top of the firenation 3d symbol and knocked over the earth kingdom ones as well. "Or we could send in Momo to do some damage haha cuase..the..sorry" Katara said. Everyone was quite and the general picked up the peices. "All we need is the earth kings seal in order to exsicute the plan. The general slide them to Katara. "Ill get these scrolls to him right away thank you general How" Katara said and she walked out.

I stayed and decided maybe I could help"Okay then were gunna need you're army prepared a large one too" I said. "What are you're suggestions?" Asked General How. "I need to see what you're army has then well take it from there" I said. "We have the most high ranking soilders" General How said. "How many soilders do you have?" I asked. "About six hundred" General How said I sighed. "It's a lot of people but scince im from a diffrent world our armies are much bigger were talking about thousands of men and women soilders" I said. "Women?" Said a soilder. "Yes we don't have bending either the women are very strong sometimes even stronger then the best soilders" I said. "Well what should we do?" How asked. "Simple increase you're troops dosen't matter if they arn't benders hand to hand combat and deadly wepons knives, machedies and if I have the materials guns" I said. "Guns?" General How said. "Yea the most dangerous wepons it can be small and powerful it has a trigger that shoots a iron bullet it goes so fast that it hits a person cutting completly through and kills the person in at least one shoot if you hit in the lungs and heart" I said. "This gun its sounds like a very good wepon how will you build it?" Asked General How. "If you can dream it you can build it and lucky for me I was in this sort of buisnees for a while so I know how they sorta work but I need an engineer" I said. "Well start tommorow and send you the most smartest engineer and start recruiting men imediatly" General How said. "And wemon over the age eighteen you'd be surprised how strong some girls can be sometimes they were used as spies also" I said. "It was nice to talk I need to get going im going to be late" I said. "Would you like an escort?" General How asked. "No im fine" I said and left.

I ran to the tea shop as fast as I could. I was greeted by two really pretty earthkingdom girls. The doors were wide open and wooden. Inside everything was a creamy white. I saw Iroh and Zuko in the inside and right in the middle. As I ran I saw a blue-green carpet with a golden dragon on it. "Hey guys im sorry I didn't make it earlir I stayed a bit longer with the general's than excpected" I said and kissed Zuko on the cheek and noded at Iroh. "Wow it's very bright and you're outfits are cute" I said as I examined there dark green shirts with yellow green stripe on the edges. "Congragulations uncle" Zuko said. "Yea congragulations im so happy to see you guys being happy" I said. "Im very thankful" Iroh said. "You deserve it the Jasmine dragon will be the best tea shop in the city" Zuko said. "No im thankful that you've decided to share this special day with me it means more than you know" Iroh said and we all grouped hugged. "Now lets make these people some tea" Zuko said walking towards the kitchen. "Yes lets make some tea" Iroh said. "You need help maybe I could make some sweets" I said. "Thats a wonderful idea the kitchen is full of all the ingredeints you need" Iroh said. "Okay" I said walking towards the kitchen and going to the fridge.

It took me an hour to make five cakes and I had to keep bakeing more scince all the cakes were enjoyed so much it brought more people in. I had a green apron on and had my hands and part of my face covered in flour. Then I saw Katara enter. "Table for two please" I heard her say then I saw her look at Zuko, Iroh then at me and I sorta smiled then I saw her run. I had to go after her. "I have to leave" I said. "What but we need you to make more cake" Iroh said. "Im sorry this is a life and death crises" I said and ran out of the kitchen.

I ran as fast as I could behind Katara. I finally had made it to the earth kings palace. "Thank goodness you're here Suki something terrible is going on the firenation has infiltrated the city I just saw Prince Zuko and his uncle we have to tell the earth king right away" I heard her saw as I got closer. "Katara thats not Suki it's Azula, Tai Lee and Mai" I said warning her. "Well don't worry I'll be sure to let him know" I heard Azula said as she crept out of the shadows and rose up along with the other two. Then Tai Lee put pressure on Katara's shoulder and she fell to the floor. They didn't come after me I guess they didn't notice I was here. "So ZuZu's in the city too I think it's time for a family reunion" Azula said. I came out "Let here go" I said and raised my sheild. "Mai threw darts and they only buzzed my force feild was electric burning and knocking out people. "Come out of you're bubble and get her" Azula said. "Im not stupid enough to do that" I snorted. I raised the sheild on Katara it was small. "Take her somewhere she'll never be found" Azula said. They tryed to pick up Katara put I heard them cry a bit. "She made a bubble on the girl" Mai said. "What should we do Azula?" Tai Lee asked. "She can't keep it up forever" Azula said. Azula was right my sheild didn't last long after fifteen minutes I was tierd but Katara had recovered a bit. "Lulu you can't hold it that long I'll be fine don't worry" Katara said. I sighed "don't worry I'll come back for you I never lie" I said and left not wanting to see Katara taken away.

It was night and the moon shined bright like sparkles and so did the stars. I ran back towards the Jasmin dragon tea shop. I saw a man leave the shop. "Hey im so sorry I took so long" I said. I couldn't belive I didn't help Katara I could have but that was the way the story went so I had to continue that way. "I can't belive it" Iroh said. "What is it?" Zuko and me said at the same time. "Great news we have been invited to serve tea to the earth king" Iroh said excitedly. "Thats great im so happy for you guys" I said and Iroh ran like a happy little kid while Zuko sweped the floor.