Chapter 13: Failure

"Look the inner wall" I heard Katara say. "What....where.....Zuko" I said half asleep. "No Zuko it's us" Sokka said. By then I was completly awake. "No Zuko" I said dissiapointed. "Yea sorry Zuko's not here" Katara said. "Well I can't belive we finally made it to Bai Sing Sai in peace" Katara said. "Hey don't jeks it we could still be attacked by some gaint exploding firenation army or find out the citys been submerged by killer eating shrimp" Sokka said. "You've been hitting the cactus juice again" Toph said. "Im just saying weird stuff happens to us" Sokka said as a big man with corn sticking out his mouth passed by and sat in between Sokka and Toph. "Well to be weird and unique is good but sometimes take it to another freaky weird level were on the fun awsome weird" I said. "And it will be quite and peaceful for a bit" I said. "Don't worry Aang we'll find Appa he's just as sad and worried as you are I know the pain of being far away from you're loved ones" I said patting his shoulder. "He's a gaint bison where could anyone possibly hide him" Sokka said as we went through a tunnel leading inside the city. "Oh" Sokka said. "Im guessing anywhere but as long as he isn't transported out of the walls you have nothing to worry about" I said.

Two minutes later we were off the train. "Great back in the city" Toph said. "Whats the problem it's amazing" Sokka said. "Just a bunch of walls and rules you wait you'll get suck of it in a couple of days" Toph said. "Well not me I've been sick of it scince I was in the outter wall" I said. Then I watched as Aang blew his whisle. "I know he's here I can feel it" Aang said. I put my hand to the floor feeling Appa and knowing exactly where he was "yea me too I have a strong viberation" I said and then a earth kingdom lady walked towards us. She wore a long baje dress, she was light skined and had a big wide smile on her face like she was being controled and I knew she was. Her black charcoal hair was down and had sticks holding part of her hair. "Hello my name is Ju Dee I have been given a great honor of showing the avatar and the Spirit child around Bai Sing Sai" Ju Dee said and bowed down to the floor to me. "And you must be Sokka, Katara and Toph welcome to our wonderful city shall we get started" Ju Dee said. "Yes we have information about the firenation army that we need to deliver to the earthking immediatly" Sokka said seriouse. "Great lets begin our tour and then i'll show you to you're new home here I think you'll like it" Ju Dee said. "I know I wont" I whispered to Toph. "Ugh maybe you missed what I said we need to talk to the king about firenation information it's important" Sokka said. "You're in Bai Sing Sai you are safe now" Ju Dee said.

We were carried in a carrige like the one cinderella had only ours was green and made of metal it was covered in fine silk grass green threads. "This is where the arriving refuges and lower class people liveas well as our craftsman and artistans people that work with there hands its so quaint and lively " Ju Dee said looking outside at a man selling a sword. "Hmm it's like a democratic soceity divided up in to three diffrent classes poor, middle, rich not to diffrent I feel like im in America but not home" I said walkimg out of the carrige. Ju Dee looked at me confused and worried as well as the others. "Nevermind" I said. I walked towards the man "how much you want for it" I said and the man laughed. "Well girly it's very sharp" said the man handing it to me. "I think we should make our way back we have lots to cover" Ju Dee said worried. "You guys go ahead I'll be there in a bit" I said examing the sword while everyone got in to the carrige. "Nice very nice and sharp" I said touching the shrp edge. "Be careful you might cut you're self little girl" the man said. "No it's not for me it's for someone special" I said. "Well in that case 35 gold peices" said the man. "I don't have the money now but I know you have more so I'll be back" I said handing it to him and started walking in to the carrige. "Why would you want to buy a sword" asked Sokka as the carrige started to go again. "It's something I don't wanna talk about it" I said.

We started to head in to a more better looking soceity. "This is the middle ring of Bai Sing Sai home to the financial disstrect shops and restraunts and the university" said Ju Dee sounding informative. "Yea we meet a profeser from Bai Sing Sai University he took us to an anccient underground libary where we discovered information about the war that IS ABSOULTLY CRUCIAL FOR THE KING TO HEAR" Sokka said getting in to Ju Dee's face. "Isn't history facinating look here one of the oldest buildings in the middle ring Town Hall" Ju Dee pointed out and she left the carrige while we stayed inside. "Is that women death she only hears every other word I say" Sokka said. "Its called being handled get used to it" Toph said crossing her arms and we sighed.