Chapter 5: Aangs innocence

I had woken up early and my dreams were all about lightning and my stomach for some weird reason. Everyone was asleep but i was training on my kick boxing. I saw Momo messing with Sokka so i just let Momo do it beacause it would be funny and then i felt the earth move maybe there just horses or something i thought. What chapter are we on are we on the one were we meet Toph or are we far away from that? Ohh well. I saw Momo look into Sokka's mouth. Sokka had a web with a spider inside it and then i saw Momo reach in to Sokka's mouth i started to laugh. Sokka woke up and started to spit out the webs while i was dieing of laughter. "What are you doing in my mouth?" Said Sokka. Momo was upside down on Sokka's sleeping bag. "Momo you need to be a little more sensitive to my boundries" said Sokka. "I feel it to Momo everyone get up now" i said. Then rihnos started to appear. Katara gasped. "Give up you're completly surrounded. Then i made a wall around us. "Everyone get you're stuff and lets go" i said. "My scrolls" said Katara. "My staff" said Aang. I threw blue fireballs at the firenation men. They looked at me confused. "Hurry up guys" i said. Then i took water from some plants and made a whip knocking one of the firenation soilder off his rihno. We all got onto Appa. "Yip yip" said Aang and we were flying off in the air. Then a soilder threw a fire ball at us and i threw lightning back. "Wait my boomerang" said Sokka. "There's no time" said Katara. "Cant you do the thingy like you did with my machedi?" Asked Sokka. "Ill try" i concentrated on it as hard as i could but it wouldn't budge. "I think it's to far away sokka im sorry" i said. "Ohh so there's time for you're scrolls, his staff and her bag but no time for my boomerang" said Sokka. "Thats correct" said Katara and Sokka sighed. "Who were those guy's?" Asked Aang. "They were probly sent by the Fire Lord Ozai there the best they've always finished there jobs" i said. "Oh" said Aang as we came down to a small little shop for food. We got down and Katara ordered our produce. "Sorry about you're boomerang Sokka" said Aang. "Don't worry it's a boomerang it always come's back dosen't it?" I said jokeingly. "Besides i now you'll get it back besides when have i ever been wrong im always right" i said. "I feel like I've lost part of my identity imagine if you lost you're arrow or if Katara lost her hair loopies or if Lulu lost her ponytail" said Sokka as he walked up to Katara for a hug. "Here's you're produce ponytail guy" said the man. "I used to be boomerang guy" said Sokka sadly as he walked away from us. I went over to comfort him. "Come on Sokka don't worry boomerang will be back by today i think im not sure i rember but it will come back" i said as katara walked over to us. "Have a nice Avatar day" said the man. "Avatar day" said Aang. "You guys are going to the festivil right" said the man and he walked away.

We went into town for the festivil. "There's a holiday for the avatar who knew" said Aang. "Yea but it might not be for the reason you think Aang just don't get to excited" i said. "Look they made a gaint Kyoshi float" said Katara. As we ran to get a closer look. "Guys wait up its not easy running while carrying a baby" i said. "Look and here comes Avatar Roku" said Sokka. "Haveing a huge festivile in you're honor is great but frankly its just to be appreceaited"said Aang. "And it's nice to appreciate there deep fried festivile food" said Sokka eating a fried paistry. "yea guys this is great but maybe there not celebrating for the reason you think" I said. "Aang look" said Katara. "Thats the biggest me i've ever seen" said Aang. Then they lined up all three avatars. Ohh no i thought here we go. "A torche thats a nice prop its bright, dangerous, smells manly but i don't think i can carry it off" said Sokka. "What you just said sounded so gay" i said lowly. "Hey whats that guy doing" said Katara. Then everyone started to chant "down with the avatars". We watched as the huge avatar floats got burned down then Aangs started to burn. "Come on" i said to Katara. We used water bending to put out the fire. "Hey that earthkingdom girl and watertribe girl are ruinning avatar day, party poopers" said a man. The Aang got ontop of his float. "Those party poopers are my friends" said Aang as he took his hat off. "Its the avatar himself" said a man. "He's going to kill us with it's awsome avatar powers" said another man. I got ontop of the float useing my blue fire. "No he's not going to hurt you the avatar is a person that only brings peace and love to the world" i said. "Yea im not" said Aang holding up his hand and people started to tremble in fear so then Aang put his hands behind his back. "I suggest you leave you're not welcomed here avatar" said a man in a grassy green robe. "Why not" asked Katara. "Aang helps people" said Katara. "Yea well right now i really need help Aang" i said as i was completly terrified of heights. He came back up and helped me back down. "Thanks" i said. "See im on you're side" said Aang. "I find that hard to swallow concidering what you did to us in you're past life , it was Avatar Kyoshi she murderd our glouriouse leader Chin the great" said the man in the green robe. "Well if he was so great then why did he let himself get killed by a girl" i mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. "You think that i murdered someone" said Aang. "We used to be a great society now look at us" said a hair old man and Aang flinched at the horror. "Look Aang could never do that he cant even kill a bug how do excpect him to kill a person" i said. "It's true Aang would never do something like that no avatar would and it's not fair for you to question his honor" said Katara. What is it with this world and honor i wondered. "Let tell her what we think about the avatars honor" said a man and he turned around shakeing his butt and makeing fake farting noises while others booed. "Give me a chance to clear my name" said Aang. "The only way to prove you're innocence is to stand trail" said the man in the green robe. "Ill gladly stand trail" said Aang. "Umm do you even know what trail is or how to handle you're self in court" i whispered to him and he just shrugged. "You have to follow all our rules that includes paying bail" said the green robe man. "Aang" i said whispering louder. Aang was sent to a prison cell and we went to go find him. "Aang" i said frusturated. "What how was i supposed to know they didnt except water tribe money" said Aang and we all shooke our heads. "So a hole bunch of people don't like you big deal theres a whole fire nation people that hate you know lets bust you outta here" said Sokka. "I cant" said Aang. "Sure you can a little bit of whoosh and wind and air bending sclice then run away" said sokka. "I think what master swish is trying to say you need to be out saveing the world you can't do that locked up in here" said Katara. "You're right but you can't force Aang to do things he's not comftroble with okay if you want to do this we got you're back" i said. "Yea besides i cant do that with people thinking im a murder i have to prove my innocence and i need youre help" said Aang. "How are we gonna do that the crime scene happened over over 300 years ago" said Sokka. "Thats okay Sokka for some reason i thought you were an expert detective but im pretty sure Lulu is way better at this" said Aang. "Well not really but i don't think Sokka could do any better or can you?" I said challenging him. "Fine im in ill show you" said Sokka. "Ahh reverse phycology works every time" I said. "Okay then lets crack this case" i said. "Yea but first i need some new props" said Sokka with a funny looking blue hat and it had some sort of magnifyer. Me and Katara started to laugh " you look like Sherlock Holmes" i said.