Thank yous

I would like to go on record.....okay maybe not so much, but these people have a special place in my life.

To J, yeah she is you, and yeah you know.

To my brat of a sister Andrea, thanks for your honest input, even if you think I Suck.

To my mom and Dad, Thanks.

To probably one of my favorite people in the world, Kate, you are part of Amanda, thanks for giving me the computer, still owe you for that, and for you and Scott for putting up with me.

To Felix, you sir are my Jeremy.

To Bennie, yeah I know, thanks for putting up with me the most, you're my brother too.

To Mike, Josh, Sean, and Matt, you guys are my family, always, my boys from the cradle to the grave.

To John, and Lisa, thanks for putting up with me, and for letting me charge my stuff.

To Steph, you were a good friend, and thanks for driving me around, even if it was just for food.

To the guys in A tank, for putting up with me writing this, started out as bare bones and now look at it.

To Sharon and Charlie, yeah yeah, love you guys too.

Everyone else thanks for acknowledging and putting up with me, means a lot, and for reading this idea I've had since 2008.

See you again space cowboy, and thanks for all the fish!