Loki and Serena Confess Their Feelings

Chapter 3

Loki asked Serena, "May I ask who this person is that has captured your heart?" Serena looked kind of shocked because she didn't know how he would react finding out that it was him that she had feelings for. Serena took a deep breath and finally said, "Well, if you really want to know it's...you. I've had feelings for you ever since I first met you." Then she dropped her head in a shy manner. Loki's heart was filled with joy at the thought of Serena being in love with him. Loki pulled Serena into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. This took Serena by surprise because she wasn't expecting it, but she liked it. Serena knew that she should pull away, but she couldn't. Her feelings for Loki were too deep. Loki even coaxed Serena into kissing him back. Serena finally found the will power to push Loki back. Serena tells Loki, "Oh Loki, we can't, it's not right. I'm engaged to Thor. I..." Before Serena could finish her statement, Loki's mouth came down on hers again in another passionate kiss.

Serena wanted to break free from Loki but at the same time she didn't. She enjoyed the feel of Loki's lips on hers and his tongue inside her mouth. Loki broke the kiss this time and he asked Serena, "You love me, don't you Serena?" Serena couldn't say anything except nod "yes'. Loki said, "I knew it was so when Thor introduced us. I could see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice when you spoke to me." Serena said, "Yes Loki it's true but like I said before, I'm engaged to Thor, and I have to marry him." Loki said," You DON'T HAVE TO marry Thor. You could always tell your father that it's me that you love. I'm also a crown prince of Asgard. Surely your father would accept me as your future husband." Serena said, "I don't know. My father is a very stubborn old man. Then there's King Odin, the All Father to consider." Loki said, "I can handle my father. I'll explain to him that we are in love and wish to be married."

Serena asked Loki, "Do you really think you could convince King Odin that we want to be married?" Loki said, "I'm going to try." Serena said, "Oh Loki, that will be so great if you can convince your father about how much we care for each other. I will try to do the same with my father." Loki lends over and kisses Serena. Serena returned his kiss with an equal amount of passion. Loki's hands roamed over Serena's body. Serena pulled away from Loki and said, "We can't Loki. What if someone sees us. They will surely tell Thor, King Odin and my father. We can't risk it." Loki gave Serena a mischievous smile, then suddenly teleported them to his bedchamber. Serena looked around to see where Loki had teleported them too. She recognized the room as being Loki's bedchamber. Serena asked Loki, "Why did you teleport us to your bedchamber?" Loki just gave Serena another mischievous smile. Serena asked Loki again, "Loki, why did you teleport us here?" Loki finally answers, "Why do you think I teleported us here?" Serena's eyes got big, "Loki surely you're not thinking about...." Loki cuts Serena off, "You said you didn't want anyone to see us. Now they can't." Serena said, "But Loki what will people say when they see me coming out of your bedchamber?" Loki said, "They won't see because I will teleport us back into the palace hallway." Loki walked up to Serena and put his arms around her. Then gave her a deep passionate kiss, which Serena responded to.