Thor And Sif Spend Time Together

Chapter 12

Thor and Sif were spending some time with each other before their wedding. Sif asked Thor, "How did the queen ever reason with the All Father? Thor said, "My mother knows how to convince my father to do things he would never normally do" Thor continues, "Just like she also convinced father to allow Loki to marry Princess Serena. She even convinced Serena's father, King Barrett to agree to let me out of the pre-arranged marriage with Serena." Sif said, "Your mother is an amazing woman." Thor said, "Yes, she is." Sif asked Thor, "Do you think Loki will tell Serena about himself? I mean that he's adopted and a Frost Giant?" Thor said, 'Yes, I think he will, at least I hope he does anyway. Keeping secrets is not the way to start a marriage." Thor continues, "It would be like if Serena and I had to get married. It would be a lie because we don't love each other. It would be based on a lie to satisfy our father and that's no way to start a marriage because neither one of us would be happy."

Sif said, "Well, I'm glad the queen helped us out. So, we can get married." Thor asked Sif, "When are you going to stop calling my mother queen and start calling her mother?" Sif said, "We are not married yet, Thor." Thor said, "Mother wouldn't mind it." Sif said, "I wonder if Loki's having the same problem with Serena calling the queen "mother'. Thor said, "I imagine so" Then he laughs. "You ladies are so proper even with your mother-in-law to be." Thor said, Sif said, "We are just engaged, not married yet. So, it's only proper that we call her queen instead of mother." Thor just smiled at Sif.