Relations Hardships

Chapter 7

Back on Alfheim, Thor, Sif and The Warriors Three got prepared for an attack by the Alfheim army. Sif asked Thor, "What are we going to do? We can't fight the entire Alfheim army. It's only the five of us and a handful of royal guards." Thor said, "Maybe I could try and talk to King Asa again, noble man to noble man. I have to make him understand that Asgard doesn't want war with Alfheim." Sif said, "Maybe you could tell him that you are not going to marry Serena? That you love someone else." Sif put her hand on Thor's to try to reassure him that everything was going to be OK. The Warriors Three saw this interaction between Thor and Sif. They knew that there was an attraction between them but didn't say a word. They figured they would tell them in their own sweet time. Thor stood up and said, ''I wish to speak to King Asa." Sif tried to pull him back down to the safety of their barricade, but she didn't have any luck. One of the Alfheim warriors said, "Our king does not want to speak to you," Thor said, "I must speak with him, it is of the most importance." One of the Alfheim warriors said, "Fine, I will get my king." Sif asked, "Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Then Sif whispers to Thor, "I don't want to lose you." Thor looked down with love in his eyes, "You won't. I know what I'm doing sweetheart." The warrior brings back King Asa. King Asa asked Thor, "What do you want Thor?" Thor said, "I want peace between our realms because you see King Asa, I have fallen in love with someone else. I don't wish to marry Princess Serena and I will tell my father when I return to Asgard." The old king thought for a moment and finally said, 'Very well, go in peace and make sure you tell King Odin , the All Father, what you have told me. Or there will be war!" Thor nodded "yes" and King Asa called off the attack. Then Thor followed by the others, went to a clearing and Thor call out to Heimdall to open the bi-frost with that they return to Asgard.

Loki and Serena walked around the palace looking at everything ever now and again, Loki would steal a kiss. Serena tells Loki, "Don't do that. Someone might see us. Then they will tell King Odin and my father." Loki said, "I don't care. I don't care who knows that I love you." Serena said, "But Loki, I'm still engaged to Thor and unless something changes, I'll be his wife just as soon as my father and King Odin work out all the details of our marriage." Loki said, "No, I won't allow you to marry my brother. I'll tell my father how I feel about you before I let you marry Thor!" Serena said, "Calm down Loki. Maybe your mother can stop this, I hope anyway. Maybe the queen can convince them that I don't want to marry Thor because I don't love him." Loki calmed down a little, "You're right, I have to believe my mother will get through both kings. She has never let me down yet." Loki continues, "BUT until then, it's going to be hard to control myself around you." Loki got really closer to her and kissed her softly and gently on the lips. Serena hated to hide their feelings for each other.

A tear came down Serena's check and Loki noticed it and asked
Serena, "Darling, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Serena wiped away her tears and said, "I'm crying because we will never be together." Loki said, "Don't think that way. Mother will find a way to stop this marriage. I know she will, she has to." Serena looked at Loki with loving eyes and said, "If your mother can't stop the marriage then just remember I will always LOVE YOU." she said with tears in her eyes. Loki looked at Serena with tears in her eyes and it tore his heart apart. He knew he had to do something because he couldn't allow his brother to marry the woman that he loves. Loki decided to go to talk to his mother to find out something. Loki took Serena by the hand and said, "Let's go and talk to my mother again. Maybe she has good news for us." Serena looked at Loki and said, "You really think so." Loki said, "I believe with all of my heart that mother got through to them. She can be persuasive when she has to." Serena said, "Yes, let's go and talk to your mother." So, Loki and Serena went to Queen Frigga chambers.