Serena Sees Loki's Frost Giant Form

Chapter 11

After Loki revealed to Serena that he was a Frost Giant, she loved Loki even more than before. Serena loved the fact that Loki felt comfortable enough to share this piece of his heritage with her. Loki still was finding it hard to believe that Serena could be in love with him-a Frost Giant, but it just made him love Serena even more. Loki and Serena stood there in Loki's bedroom looking into each other's eyes. Serena asked Loki, "Loki, could I see your Frost Giant form?" Loki was shocked that Serena wanted to see him in his Jotunheim form. Loki asked Serena, "Are you sure you want to see that part of me? It's not very pretty. "Serena said, 'Yes, I'm sure. Please show me?"

So, Loki reluctantly transformed into his Frost Giant form. Serena was in awe of Loki's Frost Giant form. Serena touched Loki's cheek tracing the designs on his face with the tip of her fingers, Serena said, "Oh, how beautiful you are in your Jotunheim form. Loki looked at Serena with love in his eyes. "You mean this form doesn't scare you or repulse you at all, Serena?" Serena said, "Loki no matter what form you take you will always be mine." Then she kissed him. Loki tried to stop her because he didn't want her to get hurt by his Frost Giant form, but Serena kissed him anyway. Loki was surprised that her touching him didn't burn her. Loki said, "I don't understand. If it had been anyone else my Frost Giant form would burn them but with you it didn't, why?"

Serena smiled at Loki and said, "Because I have special powers that allow me to touch very cold things or people. I was planning on telling you but after you told me about Jotunheim heritage, I got caught up in the beauty of you." Loki said, "So you have magical powers?" Serena said, "Yes, my love. I got them from my mother" Loki said, "I'm glad that we can touch each other, and you won't get hurt." Serena asked Loki, 'You're not mad because I didn't tell you early.' Loki said, "No, I'm not mad, just grateful that I can't hurt you while I'm in my Frost Giant form." Loki changed back to his Asgardian form and took Serena into his arms and kissed her deeply.