Frigga Leads A Hand

Chapter 5

Back on Asgard, in Loki's bedchamber, Loki and Serena were still in a passionate embrace and still kissing. Serena said, "Oh Loki, this is such beautiful bliss being in your arms." Loki said, "Yes I wish we could stay like this forever, but Thor could come back at any time." Serena said, "Yes, I know but I don't want to leave you." she cried. Loki said, "Don't cry Serena. We'll figure something out. Maybe my mother can help us." Serena asked, "Do you really think she could help?" Loki said, "I don't know but she has a way of dealing with my father. So quite possibly yes." Serena asked Loki, "Can we go and talk to her now?" Loki said, "Yes, my dearest. We will go right now and talk to my mother." With that, Loki teleported them back in the hallway of the palace so no one would see Serena leaving Loki's bedchamber. Loki and Serena walked towards Frigga chamber and knocked on the door. Frigga came to the door and saw Loki and Serena standing there. Frigga said, "Oh my dears, I've been expecting you." Serena said "You've been expecting us, your majesty? How is that possible?" Frigga smiled sweetly at Serena, "My dear didn't Loki tell you that I have magical powers? In fact, I'm the one who taught Loki his magic." Serena said, "No he didn't tell me that. Then you know why we are here?" Frigga said, "Yes, I know. You and Loki are in love with each other, but you don't know how to tell Thor, Odin or your father. I'm I right?" Serena said, "Yes, your majesty that's correct" Frigga said, "Don't worry about the kings, I will handle them and as for Thor he's in love with Sif. So, telling Thor won't be hard." Serena said, "Oh thank you, your majesty." Frigga said, "You are most welcome." Frigga said, "I would be very careful around the palace until it is official." Loki said, "Yes, mother and thank you for your help." Frigga said, "You are welcome my son, just remember what I told you about being discrete until all is all over and done with. We don't want anyone else finding out about this before it's time."

On Alfheim, Thor and Sif were trying to do their job, but they couldn't concentrate on the plan because they were too much in love to think straight. All they could do was look into each other's eyes. Thor finally said, "Sif we have to take care of this ordeal with King Asa and Alfheim before we can do anything else." Sif said, "Of course, you are right, Thor but it won't be easy. Especially since we now know the truth about our feelings for each other. We can't ignore it." Thor looked deep into Sif's eyes and said, "I'm not trying to ignore our feelings for each other, but we have to stop this war. I promise you that as soon as all of this is over, we can spend more time together before going back to Asgard." Sif asks, "What happens when we are back on Asgard?" Thor said, "I will confront my father about this pre-arranged marriage and let him know that I won't go through with it."