month 2

month 2: babying the baby carrier

"oh my god- oh my god."

hyejin paces back and forth as soon as they heard the news, all over the practice room as they watched over byulyi, the three of them perplexed.

"it's real, oh my fucking god!" hyejin exclaims- only for yongsun to yell. "YAH! hyejin-ah!" she exclaims, only for hyejin to pause- turning to the three of them. "i'm going to be an aunt!" she yelled, making byulyi laugh out loud, throwing her head back.

of course she knew it.

hyejin was one of the people that loves babies the most- and after dropping the news of her pregnancy with the three, hyejin was the one to react to it the most, almost sobbing from the joy of news.

although the two were also joyous, they seem to ask byulyi on how her health was now doing- and how she'll eventually tell it to the public and everyone else.

byulyi could only purse her lips, chuckling softly. "well, we've already talked to our respective agencies and... you, our members." she started, as wheein sighs out of relief. "unnie, do you know how worried we were when you kept collapsing each time we do practices?"

byulyi lets out a smile, whispering. "i was already expecting it... but i really couldn't bring myself to consult a doctor since my schedules were packed."

"yah... you're always letting your health go..." yongsun whispers, before sighing. "now that you're going to be a mom, you can't risk that after all." 

"i know that." byulyi chuckled, before adorably pursing her lips, rubbing her tummy that was still flat, only for wheein to giggle- murmuring. "i wonder how your baby would look like." 

yongsun then chuckled, now loosening up. "i'm kind of angry though." she pointed out, as byulyi blinks alongside with the two youngest. "why?"

"... that baby would have a taller nose than me, because byulyi and jinnie both had those traits." she complains, hearing the three of the girls laughing out loud, now agreeing with yongsun who seems to be calculating the possibilities already.

as expected, both bangtan and mamamoo members had accepted the news joyfully, congratulating the two whole-heartedly.

yet it was annoying for byulyi.

as soon as she announces her pregnancy with the people that she knows, she can no longer focus on herself comfortably.

"as far as i can remember, i am having the baby- but..." byulyi trails-off, pursing her lips before placing her hands on her hips, looking at hyejin after a couple of days from her announcement.

"I AM NOT THE BABY."

hyejin then giggles, tugging on her arm, whispering. "unnie, i'll be so offended if you choose not to rest on that couch that i bought for you in comfort- you can't be sitting on uncomfortable places!" 

"yah, hyejin-" byulyi stifles a laugh, snorting before whispering. "who... who would even place a couch on a practice room?" she asks her, pointing over it. "specifically, a pink pastel one!"

"IT'S CUTE!"

byulyi sighs in defeat, before deciding to ride along, thanking hyejin for her oh-so-effort of taking good care of her niece or nephew and her.

but that wasn't just her case. 

it became days... of days... of days... of days.

everyone around her is treating her like a royal princess, and she can no longer take it. it's either yongsun will be offering her a drive home- or wheein will be very careful in choosing their menu and snacks, even calling seokjin sometimes for help.