month 3

month three: a tiny bump of life

"did anyone around you two knows it except for your members?" 

seokjin heard taehyung asking while they were eating at the cafeteria near the agency, as seokjin shook his head, chuckling. "not even our parents know yet." he whispers, as taehyung's eyes went wide.

"why... why not!?"

"we haven't talked about it yet." seokjin trails-off, before grinning. "but i guess it's fine to not yet, byulyi's gonna be stressed even more- since she's now overwhelmed with everyone taking good care of her."

taehyung then purses his lips, before smiling softly. "noona... is always... always! taking good care of others, and now she can't even accept it very well. she's too pure." he chuckles, as seokjin smiled, nodding.

"it even took her two years before accepting me, why does that surprise you?"

taehyung then had his mouth open, before laughing. "oh, right. and now, you're going to have a little jinbyul in your house sooner- i'm quite excited for you two."

"thanks, taehyung-ah." jin whispers, now taking a sip of his tea.

then jin chuckles, shaking his head. "i even swore to byulyi that time... that when the news comes out, i won't cry because i'm happy." he tells them, as taehyung motioned him to continue.

"jesus, when i saw the record of her ultrasound, unconsciously i started bawling my eyes out in front of her and the doctor before she could even react." he explains, as taehyung laughed.

"we can surely remember that incident."

with a grin, seokjin then whispers.

"i guess i never told byulyi about it, but that was because of the relief of her health too... feels like a load has been really off my chest as soon as they told me that she's healthy for having a child." he trails-off.

"mm, noona has been very sick since 2021, i'm pretty sure you know everything about it." he tells him.

"eoh, her period is a constant up and down- sickness is always happening each time she heads home... so i was never aware." jin mumbled, adding. "i was also panicking inside because i thought she was having another mental breakdown to have her period delayed."

taehyung purses his lips, crossing his arms.

"thinking about it... i was really.. really out of my mind during those times, i thought we're going back to square one seeing her like that." seokjin whispers, before muttering. "can't bear that, it feels like torture to see her suffer without letting anyone know."

taehyung then smiled, whispering softly.

"are you ready to be a dad, though?"

he saw seokjin pause for a moment, leaning back on the seat, before smiling softly.

"i'm not even sure, but..." he chuckled. "it was something that i wasn't aware that i would be glad of." he trails-off, smiling. "we definitely didn't planned that much for this period... but i think we still have a lot of time to think it through."

taehyung then pauses, watching him talking so fondly about building a family with byulyi.

it was something that he surely never expects from the two so abruptly.

but taking responsibility, and being welcoming of it? he surely sees it through.

considering how the two never had troubles in accepting on what's bound to come over their life in a few months passing by, taehyung could definitely admire their principles and heart.