month 6

month six: every little drop of faith

"... how many gifts are you going to send?"

byulyi asks while they were walking through the hospital's hallway, with seokjin trailing behind her, careful not to let anything bump her way- hearing her speak. "unnie, you're in your sixth month, i'm sure that you should now be drinking vegetable juices!" hyejin retorted on the other line, as byulyi giggled.

"my baby's going to be a leaf-lover at this point." 

hyejin laughs on the other line. "now tell me if it's my nephew or niece, okay? is jin-oppa with you?"

"mm, he's currently my bodyguard." byulyi chuckles, as seokjin rolled his eyes, laughing as well. "arasso, you two- take good care! i'm preparing for my solo release, i'll get back."

"mm."

"unnie."

"yes?"

"i love you, take care."

letting out a laugh, byulyi could only shake her head, whispering. "love you too, i'm hanging up now."

as soon as she hangs up, the couple had finally reached the doctor's office, knocking. 

"miss kim, moonbyul-ssi and jin-ssi came." the secretary whispers, hearing her chuckle. "let them in, all good!" 

with the warm welcome after, the two finally entered, as miss kim chuckles. "wah, the baby bump is now getting bigger- come sit, you two!" she invited them, as seokjin chuckled. "and i'm pretty sure we'll now see its gender, right?"

"mm, not sure- it can be a shy fox for a moment, let's hope for the best." she giggles, before turning to byulyi. "but oh- i can feel something from byulie's aura... but let's see it for later." she flips her records on papers.

"how are you feeling, our mommy byulie?" she asks her, as byulyi chuckles nervously, still unused of being called as one. "uh..." she trails-off, before giggling.

"... this kid surely eats a lot."

laughter erupts inside the clinic, as miss kim nodded in agreement. "really, huh?"

"every single moment- i need to eat something, i want to do something- it keeps on making demands that i can't keep up with!" byulyi exclaims, now excitingly talking about her habits, as jin chuckled. "if it doesn't get met, she'll be the one crying." he tells miss kim, hearing her giggle.

"aigoo, that's a very normal picture for our pregnant ones- crying, sleeping and eating- the main cycles." she cackled, seeing the couple agreeing. "jinnie-ah, make sure that you're supporting byulyi all the time, okay? don't slack off!" she retorted, as seokjin laughs.

"i'm doing my best, miss kim!"

"sometimes- when he's feeling under the weather while doing something, he just cries with me." byulyi whispers, hearing the two laugh, as miss kim smiles afterwards, now checking on her records.

"aiyoo, pregnancy and post-pregnancy phases are the hard ones... keep holding on, it will be harder in the next month." she tells them, as the two smiles in reply. "you seem like you're following the diet pyramid that i offered, your body stats are doing well." she smiles, only for byulyi to giggle.

"it was more of a forced agreement since jin is protecting the fridge from me when i want something bad." she chuckles, hearing miss kim and seokjin laugh, as she nodded. "geure, doing well- seokjin appa!" she cheers, muttering. "it can be very tempting to eat something... it's fine- but make sure to take it in regulation, it's your first time having birth, it will be very sensitive to everything you take."