month 7

month seven: creeping due date

byulyi has already having the worse of the worst side-effects, experiencing physical limitations and emotional imbalances.

it's already seven months in, yet there were some unpredictable moments about byulyi that seokjin can't seem to still be used of. one thing that he had realized through-out her pregnancy was that- everything that she used to hate would now be on her plate.

it was one thing that he had realized too- her hormones are raging more than ever.

she used to hate java and mint-tasting sweets, but it's now on her number one spot- and it keeps on tickling him to have an urge to laugh, but he knew that hell would break loose each time he would find her adorable and funny.

and in the middle of the night, it surely is getting worse.

it's already two in the morning, but he was suddenly awaken with a gentle sob from beside him, making him frown softly and crack his sleepy eyes open, quick to sit up and ask her.

"why?" he asks her, still a little sleepy.

byulyi then wipes her tears after the question, whispering. "aniya..." she shakes her head, making him sigh softly and whisper. "byulie."

"aniya..." she trails-off sniffing with a trembling mouth as she lowers her hand on her growing belly. "i can't believe her..." she whispers, squeezing her eyes shut, sniffing.

"believe who?"

"our daughter..." she sobs softly with eyes squeezed shut, looking down her belly. "she wanted mint chocolate.... ice cream." byulyi complained softly, making jin pause, turning to her.

"hah?"

she sniffs adorably, biting her lower lip, turning to jin with a whisper. "a.. mint- choco- why do i have to repeat it!?" she snarls angrily, almost crying out of frustration as seokjin quickly sat up straight, whispering.

"aniya, aniya- don't cry- we'll order that quickly. don't worry." he comforts her so quickly, holding her hand immediately, even if he's still dizzy from his sleep, hearing her pipe her frustration down.

"eoh, ne- i'd like to make a delivery- an urgent one,..." seokjin panickly orders, rubbing his thumb on her knuckles, begging the gods to no longer worsen her hormones once again after this, hiding his sigh of defeat.

but that wasn't just the cases that he could remember. there will be times when she'd ask for something, and when he does it- she'll hate it.

and eventually, she'll apologize, telling him that he should better break-up with her than just suffer-

and that she could maybe manage being a solo parent even if it will hurt.

all because of her tearful apology for not getting her lotion.

knowing that she's getting nearer in her due date, and that she could no longer do things alone within' a day unlike before, jin had to drop his activities and participation.

and when byulyi had heard that-

oh, he had spent two to three days convincing her that it's not her fault.