┈┈┈┈ -ˋˏ ❥ 。: #1 𝘛𝘛𝘛 𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝘈 / 𝘕 !
This will not be the same as the normal TTT in terms of what they say seeing as Jade is included in the conversation so mainly just the activities and the sequence of things will stay the same.

𝘈 / 𝘕 !This will not be the same as the normal TTT in terms of what they say seeing as Jade is included in the conversation so mainly just the activities and the sequence of things will stay the same

"Wait wait so who's going with who?" Hoshi asked the group, dressed in his iconic outfit Jade got second hand embarrassment from. They had been notified of a vacation but it kind of pissed her off how they had to be filming the whole trip instead of just enjoying it but it was whatever. She still wanted that check so she surprisingly kept her mouth shut. Plus, the company would be funding it all so she had little to no complaints.

"How about me and-"

"-Wonwoo, right Mingyu? Goodness gracious you botg cannot always be duo-ing up." Seungkwan tapped into his unnecessary commentary, looking the tall boy up and down.

At this point everyone was just used to the bickering and so most members just sighed and sat back, ready to watch the action.

"You're just jealous that I have friends and you don't!" Mingyu exclaimed to which Seungkwan then let out the gasp of the century and clutched his heart in an offended fashion.

"You motherfuck-

"Okay! That's enough!"

"Aww Coups I was filming and it was just about to get good!"

"Stop your whines Jade...but send me what you filmed." A few laughs from staff were heard causing the members to break out in a mini laughing fit but then eventually return to the tense environment.

The two drama kings were still glaring at each other, making the rest of the group roll their eyes at their antics before Seungcheol decided to take action after being glued to his phone for a few seconds.

"I used a random generator app and there will be no fits kay? I'm living off two cups of coffee and a sacrifice to god so please just deal with your group." All of the members nodded in anticipation. None of them really minded who they would be with but depending on the group of people, it would either be a dead quiet, deafeningly loud, or chill car ride.

𝘾𝘼𝙍 #1

Minghao ( driving )
Wonwoo
Vernon

𝘾𝘼𝙍 #2

Jeonghan ( driving )
Woozi
Hoshi

𝘾𝘼𝙍 #3

Mingyu ( driving )
Jun
Dokyeom
Dino

𝘾𝘼𝙍 #4

Seungcheol ( driving )
Joshua
Seungkwan
Jade

Jade and Jeonghan being in different cars wasn't such a big thing for the girl seeing as they were pretty much together all the time. What Jade really was mad about was having to go get groceries instead of simply being able to go straight to the retreat and pass out for the whole of the episode. She tried sweet talking her way out of it but was then dragged by Seungcheol into the car.