┈┈┈┈ -ˋˏ˚ ༘♡ : 𝘷𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Hi bestfriends" A chuckle of stupidity escaped Jade's mouth as she spoke to the camera, recording her idiotic movements

"Hi bestfriends" A chuckle of stupidity escaped Jade's mouth as she spoke to the camera, recording her idiotic movements. The idol was dressed in her lounge clothes, but appeared to be in her home's kitchen.

"Welcome all." She said in a monotone voice, greeting the countless fans flooding in to watch her live. All of Jade's vlives were incredibly entertaining, and so carats always tuned in.

"It's 2:32am, Hannie is at practice, i'm mentally unstable, and i also just so happen to have a kitchen. So obviously, that mean WE'RE COOKING TODAY BITCHES." Comments from fans worried for wellbeing floated through the chat and Jade couldn't help but laugh.

"well technically baking but like same difference."

She actually had no idea why or how she got herself in this situation especially after almost burning down their dorm in 2016 trying to cook ramen. In fact, it was so bad she was banned immediately after that. Like actually if she was caught in the kitchen, she would get her phone taken away by their manager who got enough stress from hiding the fact their dorm almost burned down from the company.

"And don't worry, i did drink half a bottle of wine because i can't do this shit NOT tipsy like c'mon now. Also, i end up doing more dumb shit when i'm sober than when i'm drunk so uh. . .do with that info what you will."

. . .

The idol showed carats the ingredients she would be using only to step back and contemplate her decision one more time but eventually doing it anyways.

"Bro okay so since valentines day is like i dunno next week? I'm making this cute-ass heart shaped cake i found on pinterest." She flipped her phone screen so that the fans could admire the photo Jade was talking so highly about. For newer carats who weren't aware that the normally calm idol had an energy surge from the hours of 1-5am, this was an absolute shock.

Jade joked around with fans and answered comments as she spent 8 minutes just trying to (now drunkly) tie her apron around her waist. Had it been an absolute mistake keeping the bottle of wine in her reach? Yes, yes it was.

"Kay so the recipe says that now i need flour." She grasped the bag of flour in an attempt to open it, but before she knew it, the bag popped open and a layer of flour coated her face. The idol's jaw dropped in pure shock at the situation. Jade stood frozen until a voice came from the entrance of the kitchen.

"BABE? What the actual fuck are you on?" The moment Jeonghan's voice was heard, fans went absolutely crazy in the comments.

Jeonghan erupted into laughter at the female who glared at him. This was definitely the last thing he expected to come to on a normal saturday morning.

"darling. . . this is why we BOTH don't bake" He laughed for a few minutes more until Jade abruptly chucked a snowball of flower at her husband as he was crouched down. He stood up and looked at her with shock until a smile glazed his lips.

"oh it's fucking on babygirl." And so that's how the ultimate flour fight of the century commenced. The couple had completely forgotten about the vlive still recording their heated fight which had been going on for 10 minutes already until Jeonghan snuck up behind his wife and placed a kiss on her lips, covering hers in flour.

"Truce?" he asked, and Jade nodded eagerly. It's funny how she lost more energy from a flour fight than she did performing at the golden disc awards.

"wait. . .the vlive" The two looked at the phone almost in sync and then broke out in laughter. But of course, Jade wasn't done just yet. Regardless of the live, she threw the bag of flour onto Jeonghan once again and yelled "never said yes!" as she dashed off. And even though the fans couldn't see the two, their yells and sounds of their footsteps were enough to let carats know this intense fight wouldn't be stopping anytime soon.

𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: @lee_jieun93