┈┈┈┈ -ˋˏ ❥ 。: #2 𝘛𝘛𝘛 𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘳

"Happy Birthday Minghao!" Everyone had surprisingly made it to dinner time still awake and seeing as it was Minghao's birthday around the time of filming, everyone decided to use the trip as a time for celebration

"Happy Birthday Hao" Jade who was sat next to Minghao gave him a separate birthday greeting while filming on her phone just before the boy blew out the candles, causing everyone to dramatically clap for him. It was pretty clear which members were wasted.

Jade was the exact opposite of a lightweight. She could probably have an ungodly amount of shots and still be slightly tipsy. This proved to be more a disadvantage though as she was forced to either be the designated driver when clubbing or one of the few members to clean up.

She had already accepted her fate the moment she saw Hoshi's reddened face trying to give Seokmin a kiss. He was the biggest hand full of them all and she hoped Jeonghan would have the kind heart to deal with him for her. If not, she had all of the memes needed to get her way anyways.

"Let's play a game!" The members eagerly agreed with Seungkwan's suggestion and spent a good 5 minutes arguing over what game to play first. The couple simply opted to laugh at the others instead of pitching in.

Jeonghan wasn't a lightweight either, but his small headache caused him to lay his head on Jade's shoulder. She noticed his tired facial expression and rubbed his head in an attempt to soothe his pain.

"How adorable." Jade rolled her eyes at Minghao's sarcasm. He loved to tease the couple for some reason and even he didn't know why. It was most likely because Jade was a very entertaining person to tease but as for why he included Jeonghan in his mischief? No idea.

The members finally came to an agreement and Seungcheol started the game, one he came up with on the spot. If carats couldn't understand Seventeen's games with subtitles and helpful editing, imagine how Jade felt. Whenever they all played games involving every single one of them, Jade decided not to engage herself and instead film the dorks for future use/social media or just sit back and enjoy the chaos.

. . .

"Who wants to play badminton?" And that was the end of their group dinner. A few of the members left to play badminton along with seungkwan who suggested it, some cleaned up, and the rest continued their heated karaoke tournament.

Jeonghan and Jade were the only two members left at the table, neither of them with the urge to do anything. The girl played with her fiancé's hair while he held her free hand, snuggling up to her. No words had been said between the two of them until Jeonghan looked up at Jade and gave her a peck on the lips. At this point, they were so drained that they had forgotten about the cameras recording them as they unconsciously gave carats moments to squeal over.

"What?" She glanced at jeonghan who had a pout on his face as he was now allowing Jade to rest on his shoulder instead.

"I love you." Whenever Jeonghan was feeling all soft, he also felt to urge to convey his love for Jade, which she of course loved because he was always soft and cuddly.