┈┈┈┈ -ˋˏ˚ ༘♡ : 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 !

The snow had started falling weeks ago, and the weather was most definitely pushing the negatives

The snow had started falling weeks ago, and the weather was most definitely pushing the negatives. Jade loved the season of winter with the entirety of her heart. She wasn't quite sure whether it was the weather itself or more of the vibes that came along with it; although it was kind of heading towards the vibes. 

It had been around 2 years or so since Jade really even had been able to enjoy Christmas or even the season alone due to Covid-19, and now not only was she happier, but much more full of life in general. She was now married and had a daughter all since 2019, and Jade couldn't wait to celebrate the season how she used to.

Jade opened her eyes and was met with her sleeping husband's figure which was beautifully illuminated by the light that came through the large windows in their bedroom. She was slightly confused when she realized her daughter was still asleep but her confusion was resolved when she heard fussing coming from the baby monitor the parents had placed in their now toddler's room.

Since Jade was recently a temporary host on a variety show, Jeonghan was on "Haeri" duty to where he would get up in the middle of the night due to her cries and would be there the moment she woke up. So this time, Jade wanted Jeonghan to rest. Especially because the couple's families would be at the house for lunch, and their members would be coming over for Christmas eve dinner that same day. It would most definitely be tiring that was for sure and Jade was already somewhat dreading it.

"You're up baby girl?" Jade walked in to Haeri's bedroom only to see that she had a fluffy dress weirdly placed on her head and clearly she had gotten herself in a bit of a mess trying to be independent. She was most definitely Jeonghan's daughter.

"mommy. . .i'm stuck." Jade suppressed a laugh before going to help her daughter put on the outfit they had both picked out the night before and then going to get the little girl ready for the long day of Christmas festivities.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around Jade's waist and although she was surprised at first, she soon leaned into her husband's warm tough as she was swiping blush on her cheeks. Jeonghan softly kissed Jade's head  and looked into her eyes through the mirror. "I love you." The sweet moment was cut short when Haeri walked into the room with her mouth open and the two adults turned to look at her with confusion on her face. 

"Eww!" Jeonghan and Jade rolled their eyes as the little girl giggled. This was her new thing recently and the couple had an idea of which of their "haters" was the influence. They were coming for Joshua.

The doorbell rang just as Jade was snapping pictures of everyone's outfits. "I got it! Haeri wanna come help me?" The little girl nodded and skipped with her dad to the front door while Jade quickly edited the photos for later and headed down to meet with the guests.