┈┈┈┈ -ˋˏ˚ ༘♡ : 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

𝘈 / 𝘕 !
Hello! So I want to preface this by saying that I don't really update this book anymore but figured that I would complete a few requests before marking this as complete! I hope to upload 2-3 more requests I've gotten in previous months so please look forward to that!

𝘈 / 𝘕 !Hello! So I want to preface this by saying that I don't really update this book anymore but figured that I would complete a few requests before marking this as complete! I hope to upload 2-3 more requests I've gotten in previous months so...

Being in a fresh relationship while simultaneously preparing for a comeback proved to not be as easy as the couple thought. Their new song, Thanks, was also more or less demanding in regards to vocals and dance, meaning all the hours Jade and Jeonghan normally used to spend with only each other were substituted for hours in the practice room.

Today, in particular, Jade was nowhere to be found in the herd of his rowdy members going over a few choreography alterations. Jeonghan's eyebrows furrowed, looking over to notice that no one else held his concern. He hadn't questioned it earlier on in the practice seeing as all members came separately, some from the dorm, others from the gym, etc. She could have just been late though as he looked at the time, Jeonghan figured that wasn't the case.

"Hey, do you know where Jade is?" If anyone knew where the girl was it would be either Seungcheol or Jihoon. Those two managed and or knew about all of Seventeen's schedules whether that was willingly or not. The fact they happened to be standing next to each other proved optimal for Jeonghan.

The boys looked at each other briefly, furrowing their eyebrows. "No actually," Seungcheol responded, a curiosity in his voice.

"Yeah same, should I call her?" Jihoon chimed in only to be dismissed by Jeonghan.

"No, I'll-"

"Are you guys talking about Jade?" Suddenly Hansol appeared behind the lead vocalist, slightly startling him. Despite the distraction, Jeonghan nodded eagerly along with the two men behind him who were now curious about where their member could be.

Vernon pulled out his phone before showing the three a picture of their schedule for the week curated by their manager. "She's preparing for the Seoul Music Awards collab stage." He explained, showing the recent change in activity for Jade.

Jeonghan raised his brow. "Since when was she doing a collab stage, and how come you know that and I don't?" The second youngest chuckled, shaking his head. It was still surprising for him just how smitten and protective Jeonghan was of Jade despite the fact they had been dating for only a few months. They honestly acted like a married couple.

"I randomly checked this morning and saw that the schedule was updated. Just a coincidence I guess?" Following Seungcheol's nod of approval, Hansol made his way back to goofing off.

He turned back to the others in the small huddle. "Hm, let me call her." Jeonghan truly wanted to be the one to call her instead but it was at least Seungcheol, so he could let it slide.

Seventeen's leader whipped out his phone from his jeans pocket and dialed the number of his beloved female member doing who knows what. The three stood anxiously until the line picked up though a male voice came through instead. "Hello- oh shit this isn't my phone. Yo J, someone's calling you!" The voice confused the men but more so Jeonghan. In fact, his confusion turned toward another emotion he couldn't quite put his finger on. 

Before Seungcheol got the chance to question the mystery man, Jade's voice rang through the line. "Hey, Cheol! What's up?" Normally, her cheeriness would energize her members although this time they were more or less angered. She hadn't informed them where she would be and then a man picks up the phone when they call her. Truthfully, Seungcheol and Jihoon weren't too heated, but Jeonghan was.

"Where the hell are you?" His voice was stern though slightly gentle, urging his member to tell the truth.

"Oh! I'm over at SM practicing with Taeyong for the SMA special stage. It was added to the schedule this morning so I figured you saw it, sorry!" At the notice that she was okay, everyone except Jeonghan felt closure. All he could focus on was the fact she was with Taeyong of all people. It's not like he didn't like NCT's leader, but it wasn't ideal that his girlfriend got paired up with one of the most highly-voted idols in terms of visuals. He too was handsome but that wasn't anything Jeonghan could focus on.

Jihoon attempted to take the phone from Seungcheol but Jeonghan beat him to it. "Call me in a second." He stated, walking away before the girl could respond.

"Him being jealous makes me want to throw up."

"You and me both Jihoon."

"So? What was with the tone earlier?" Jade questioned her boyfriend shortly after giving him his requested call. Jeonghan sighed.

"Well...I just wanted to check up on you." He explained, leaning himself on the wall just outside the practice room. The boy was glad that his talent in bluffing was coming into great use seeing as he too was unsure why he wanted her to call him so badly. He cursed himself for not being able to express it and instead sounding rather demanding.

Jade chuckled lightly. "Are you sure? You sounded pretty serious back there." She knew Jeonghan through and through, of course she could piece together exactly why he called her though she chose to stay silent. He rarely let himself get embarrassed, this would definitely go down in the books.

As Jeonghan began to speak, he noticed an unwelcome stutter in his phrase, adding to his inability to speak his thoughts. "I-um didn't know that you were collabing with Taeyong." In reality, with the way her boyfriend was, Jade could never truly know what he was thinking, however, she seemed to hit it right on the dot this time.

"Ooo~ Is someone jealous I'm talking to a man other than the same 14 gremlins I usually talk to?" Jeonghan could envision the girl's eyebrow wiggles and smirk as she spoke, he knew her too well.

"No!- wait. What do you mean 14 gremlins?" His original defense was quickly overshadowed.

Jade laughed violently, almost becoming a cackle. "The members, you, and Minwon. Duh?" Jeonghan scoffed. "I seriously can't be frustrated for more than 10 seconds can I?"

"Nope! Plus, Taeyong is more than well aware of us. Trust me alright?" The small reassure was a twinge embarrassing to Jeonghan seeing as she'd figured him out to a T, although he appreciated it.

He smiled. "I will never not trust you J, we just haven't been able to see each other recently, and figured maybe I failed to do enough for you." Jeonghan found it fairly easy to be honest with Jade despite his initial bluff, it always has been. In fact, that itself was one of the main reasons the two were perfect for each other.

Jade smiled. "Don't ever think you're not enough! We've both been busy recently. Why don't we have a movie night today?" She suggested.

"I'm supposed to be the one asking you to hang out." His satirical whines made his girlfriend giggle.

"Guess I'm taking your spot! Movie and a dinner at 8!"

"Of course."

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆:
@xKol_Mikaelsonx

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆:@xKol_Mikaelsonx