┈┈┈┈ -ˋˏ˚ ༘♡ : "𝘺𝘰𝘶 '𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 ?" 𝘱𝘵1

Jade stared at the pregnancy test in her hands

Jade stared at the pregnancy test in her hands. She found herself being more nervous than she thought she would be as her hands trembled a bit. They had enough money to raise a kid, and Jade always wanted a family, but the idea of her pregnancy interrupting hers or the group's activities scared her. Sure she and Jeonghan were engaged, but the wedding is in a month, it would be way too chaotic to say anything now. And Jade hated keeping secrets.

"holy shit." The two red lines were seared into Jade's mind. Everything around her paused and it took her an entire minute and a half to realize what was happening and her hand went to cover her mouth. As much as Jade wanted to be positive in this moment, she couldn't help but cower in fear. In a few months she would probably have to excuse herself from group activities and let carats down at the peak of their career. 

Being publicly engaged was already a huge milestone for Jade seeing as netizens were quick to shame and harass idols for even dating. But having a baby? That was pushing it way too far.

The sound of a door opening and closing stopped Jade from her trance and she tried to collect herself as quickly as possible before exiting the room.

"You're back?" Jade asked Jeonghan who just walked through the door of their bedroom. He had stayed late at the company to record a demo for jihoon so Jade just decided to head back earlier rather than wait 4 hours, which Jeonghan encouraged. 

Jeonghan only hummed as he threw his duffel bag to the side of the room before pulling Jade into a hug. One of Jade's favorite things about Jeonghan is the fact that he gets unbelievably clingy when he's tired. He's like a "cuddlemonster" who will cuddle anyone in his path whether they want it or not.

"tired?" She asked and Jeonghan nodded slowly.

"I swear, why does Jihoon need 6 demos for an album he wants to put out next april?" He flopped himself on the bed starfish style causing Jade to giggle at his whines which clearly Jeonghan was not a fan of.

"workaholic stuff." Jade said with a shoulder shrug as she sat herself on the edge of the bed to which Jeonghan only let out a large groan.

"like you can say anything." after he spoke, Jeonghan dragged Jade to lay down with him and he faced her with a pout.

"You overworked yourself to the brim for Attaca, Flower. You need to take more care of yourself when I'm not around especially with your stomach bug recently." Jade smiled and nodded in agreement but little did Jeonghan know that "stomach bug" was something entirely different.

. . .

Jade sat on the terrace of their hotel in Paris. It was their last day on their honeymoon they decided to have in Paris and Jade was racking her brain on how to break the news to Jeonghan. After visiting the hospital a week after she looked at that pregnancy test Jade found out she was actually 2 and a half months pregnant which meant now she was at almost 4 months. Luckily for her secrecy, her bump barely showed as long as she was wearing something baggy which was easy for her to comply by.

She was staring at the sunset until she felt a kiss on her head and turned around to see Jeonghan smiling at her. He took a seat on the chair next to Jade's and abruptly turned to look at her.

"You know what we need?" Jade looked at him in confusion.

"Wine." Jade agreed but then quickly realized that she had to stop her wine addiction for the next few months like she had been forced to do for the previous 4 months. She had to come up with a plan. 

Her initial reaction was to try and avoid the wine as best as she could but then she stopped to contemplate. What good was bluffing going to do her? Might as well come clean with him.

Jeonghan came back with a bottle of wine and sat himself down but looked at Jade with confusion when she stood up.

"I have to get something!" She yelled although she was already halfway to the fridge in their suite. 

"Sparkling water?" Jeonghan questioned.

"You love wine though?" He was utterly confused. Jade was practically a wine addict with how she drank at least a bottle every-other day yet somehow managed to rarely get fully drunk. He genuinely admired how much liquor she could hold, like it was fucking impressive. So for Jade to decline wine in such an ambience like the one they were in at the moment was completely shocking. 

"Well a little something's stopping me." She said as she poured herself a glass. Jade hoped Jeonghan would get the hint through her extremely vague statement but when he continued to look at her in confusion, she grew impatient.

"What's stopping you J? Do you not feel good? We can just go to bed if you want? I can-" Jade couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I'M FUCKING PREGNANT" She was surprised at her own outburst but gave Jeonghan an awkward smile as she watched him completely freeze.

"you're...pregnant? oh my fucking god Jade you're pregnant" He immediately stood up and pulled Jade into a large hug after she nodded in confirmation.

"you're not joking right?" His pure excitement and joy made Jade smile larger than she ever thought she could.

"i'm not joking bitch we're having a fucking baby." At her second confirmation Jeonghan picked Jade up and spun her around as he kissed her. This moment was almost surreal for him, same goes for Jade as she hadn't imagined telling him like this.

"oh my god J we're gonna be parents." he stepped back to look at Jade with his hands on her shoulders and a smile on his face.

"How many months?" He asked after finally calming down a bit.

"...almost 4-"

"You were pregnant during the end of promotions and our wedding!? And you didn't tell me?" It's not like Jeonghan felt betrayed or anything, but he was only worried at the fact that Jade had been going through that during their hardcore promotions and tiring planning of their wedding and he hadn't even noticed.

"Well i meant i found out like a month before our wedding Han, and I guess everything was just too chaotic to have everyone know, including you." Jeonghan slowly nodded at her explanation.

"Wait so no one else knows?" She shook her head no.

"Not a single one of the members?" Once again she shook her head no and Jeonghan immediately pulled Jade in for a hug.

"Oh we are definitely telling them first thing when we get home"