┈┈┈┈ -ˋˏ˚ ༘♡ : 𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘏𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘵 1

"Say the name seventeen!" Jade and Jeonghan said their greeting the moment the video started

"Say the name seventeen!" Jade and Jeonghan said their greeting the moment the video started. As much as Jade didn't like interviews, her interest skyrocketed when she was told that she was going to be doing it with Jeonghan. And while most idol couples don't enjoy getting asked questions about their relationship, Jade and Jeonghan don't mind it too much as they enjoy bragging about each other. It's honestly really wholesome.

The theme for the interview was earthy with the set containing a couch for the couple to sit on and various plants in the background. Jade was wearing a cropped beige cardigan with a tight-fitting silk dress under and her hair curled. Jeonghan on the other hand was wearing a white rolled up dress-shirt with beige dress-pants which matched jade's cardigan exactly and his hair blonde.

"Hi i'm seventeen's Jade." As Jade spoke, Jeonghan who was in the corner of the shot was seen looking at her almost mesmerized with a smile on his face. In fact, he was so in a trance that it took jade physically looking for him to come back to reality and give his introduction, causing jade to try her absolute best to not tease him.

"Hello i'm seventeen's Jeonghan." Even jeonghan himself was trying not to laugh as Jade clutched onto him for support so she didn't fall over laughing. Quickly they calmed themselves though and went back to the "script" which would probably be the only time they would refer to it the entire interview.

"And today we're here to answer fan's questions about us" 

"let's go!" It was complete silence after Jeonghan's overly enthusiastic exclamation until the two immediately burst out laughing at how fake he sounded and the video cut there.

𝘘 #1 : 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵?

"OOO I'm answering this one!" Jade looked so over enthusiastic that Jeonghan just let her have her moment. She even clung onto his arm because of how excited she was. And this didd't surprise Jeonghan one bit seeing as she would always get like this every time they would get asked this question. Jeonghan had a feeling it was only because he was head over heels for her first. And by head over heels, he meant head. over. heels.

"We actually met before our debut at a café. It was some time in 2013 before i was even a trainee and there was this one time when there was no seats left and so i saw this guy with the most gorgeous hair i'd even seen and decided to ask him to sit in the vacant chair next to him-"

"she even asked me for my hair care routine." Jeonghan chimed in.

"and proud."

"fair enough."

"anyways! So we ended up talking and the conversation of me thinking of auditioning came up so Hannie gave me his number to send me info about the company he was already a trainee at. And i guess that was kind of the beginning right? I mean i didn't catch feelings until later on though. Jeonghannie on the other hand. . ." Jade trailed off as she turned to look at Jeonghan with a look of mischief asking for him to explain the rest. Jeonghan didn't mind though, he loved talking about how much he loves his wife (and daughter).