wedding rituals

Next morning everyone got ready as it was haldi ceremony....
All came down .........all were applying haldi to groom and then to bride and after applying haldi they were playing Holi of haldi..........here Sid was trying to put haldi on Sana but she was running all over the ground........

Sid: Rukh Sana.........Rukh

Sid: Amma nhi......Maine kya Kiya yrrr tu mere peeche kyu pada hai..........and sid catches Sana and caged her between him and the wall

Sana: Siddharth plzz nhi.......Amma no Siddharth

Sid: ab kaha jayegi bachkr

Sana: Siddharth nhi na mera dress kharab ho jayega......😕

Sid: it's ok shehnaaz dhul( wash) jayega woh

Sid came more closer to her his breaths falling on Sana....... Sana's breathing was getting uneven.........

Sana: ko...koi......aa.........jayega......si..... Siddharth ( fumbling)

Sid was busy in gawking at her...........sid came out of his lala land when Sana pushed him........she came out of his hold.......

Sana: mujhe haldi lgana aasan nhi h😜.......she showed her tongue and ran from their...............Sid was blushing remembering theri cute little moment.................

Haldi ceremony ended all took rest for one hour after lunch they had mahendi ceremony...........which ended nicely with little bit masti and teasing each other.......aneri and Sana also became best friends.............after mahendi at night it was Sangeet ceremony.......all got ready for Sangeet...............

Sana's dress 👇

Sid's dress 👇

Sid saw Sana and go went gone

Sid saw Sana and go went gone.....she was looking drop dead gorgeous in that blue sharara......every boy was gawking at her........Sangeet ceremony started first it was dance from boys side then from girls side.......then both sides were dancing together..........then it was couple dance those who wish can dance.............all couple's were dancing Sid was continuously looking at shehnaaz............when Rahul's friend came to her............

Boy: heyy beautiful

Sana: hiii.........

Boy: enjoying the function.....

Sana: yaa..........

Boy: wanna dance with me?

Sana: no I'm fine here

Boy: come on yrrr dance hi toh hai sab kr rhe hai.......

Sana: okk

Both came on stage and were dancing........the boy was trying to come closer to shehnaaz........she was feeling uncomfortable but can't create a scene here.........a pair of eyes were continuosly gazing at her and the boy with anger.............she was going to leave when a boy hold her hand she turned back and was shock to see Siddharth...........

Sid: mere saath dance nhi karogi.....miss beautiful.......puting his hands on her waist.......

Sana: tumne pucha hi nhi dance krne ke liye...........

Sid: acchaa.....ab tumhe puchna padega........hugging her from back keeping his hands on her tummy................

Sana: nhi puchna toh nhi padega par bol sakte the na ki tumhe mere saath dance Krna hai mai mana nhi karti.........

Soon the song was ended and everyone left from their to sleep......... Sana was standing alone when Sid came near her....and whispered in her ears

Sid: aadhe ghante baad gate par milna.........saying this he kissed her on her cheeks........and left

Sana put her palm on her cheeks and felt that kiss and was blushing...........after half hour she was ready in her night suit and came on gate a taxi came near her and Sid was sitting inside he signalled her to sit she sat and driver started driving........

Sana: Siddharth kaha Jaa rhe hai hum??

Sid:................

Sana: btao na......tum mujhe kidnap toh nhi kar rhe??

Sid:..............

Sana asked to driver now: bhaiyaa aap hume kaha lekar ja rhe ho?

He also didn't said anything...........she got angery and sat quietly after 10 mins they got down and she saw they were on a beautiful beach...........they both sat their and after silence of 10 mins she kept her head on siddharth's shoulder and started speaking........

Sana: sundar hai na?

Sid: hmm..........

Sana: kya hua?

Sid:.........

Sana: mujhe nahi btaoge?

Sid after 5 mins spoke: yeh jagah mere dad ki favourite thi.......bohot saari yaadein h iss jagah pr meri, dad ki,mom ki...............mai na chota tha jb mere dad mujhe choddkr chle gye............uske baad mom ne hi hume bada kiya hai.......unhone hamare liye bohot kuch kiya hai.........ab mai unke liye kuch karna chahta hu...........aneri ki har wish puri karna chahta hu..........pata nhi mai yeh sab kr bhi paunga ya nahi apni mom aur behen ko saari khushiya de paunga ya nahi

Both got emotional both were having tears in their eyes.......

Sana: tum bohot acche insaan ho Siddharth.......Mai janti hu tum sab kuch kar sakte ho.......you are a great son.....a great brother and maybe you will become a great husband too........ khudpr bharosa rakho..........

Both were sitting in silence.............after a while.......

Sid: can I ask you something??plzzz don't refuse it......its needed badly..........🥺

Sana: bolo na I will if i can..........

Sid: can....i.....hug you?

Sana didn't say anything and just hugged him tightly and he also hugged her back..............after sitting for half an hour both came to resort went to their rooms and slept.............

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Taddaaaa...........

That's it for today............

I hope you liked my update.........

Next update coming soon.............

Till then keep voting......keep commenting ❤️