birthday party 🎉🎉

Next morning Sana woke up and found her sleeping on his chest and his hands wrapping around her waist.......

Sana in mind: site hue kitna cute lagta hai na.......bilkul bacche ki tarah.............

Sid woke up and found her staring at him

Sid: mujhe pata hai ki Mai hot hu par aise kyu taad rahi hai mujhe?

Sana came out of her lala land: mai....mai nhi taad rahi thi tujhe..........chal ab chodd mujhe warna late ho jayega........

Sid: acchaa aaj Sunday hai aur madam ko Sunday ko kaha Jana hai?.................Sid shuffled their position and now Sid was hovering over her...........

Sid: aise kaise chodd du baby......

Sana wriggled to come out of his hold............Sid came closer to her and kissed her both cheeks........then he kissed her forehead....then he kissed her nose......and at last he slammed his lips on her......and both were passionately kissing each other.........after going breathless both left each other..........now Sid was kissing on her neck........and a moan escape from her mouth.........

Sana: siddharthhhhh

Sid smirking 😏: haa baby.............now he was giving wet kisses on her shoulder.............and then he gave a bite on her neck making her hiss in pain and then he kissed that part to soothe the pain..............

Sana: Siddharthhhhh............

Sid: haa baby......

She was feeling shy to face him...........and their cute moment was broken by ringing of his phone...........Sid picked the call .....

Sid: bol Anu.......

Aneri/ Rita aunty: happy birthday bhai/ beta............

Sid: thanks maa...............

R: bacche raat mai enjoy kiya......... teasing him

Sid blushing: mommmm aap bhi na........aapko pata tha sab....

R: haa isiliye toh raat ko hum bahar gye the.....tujhse pehle isne Hume sab kuch bata diya tha..................

Sid: okk mom aa rahe hai hum thodi der mai byee........and he hung the call..........

Sid: toh maa ko sb pata tha??

Sana nodded and Sid pulled her from her wrist and she landed on hir chest.........

Sid: toh tumhare parents ko bhi pata hai?

Sana again nodded in yes.........Sid was shocked that everyone knew except he.............he kissed her forehead and both got ready to leave..............Both went to their homes got ready and went office....... both completed their work early as today they has birthday party at their house...........in evening she got ready and came to his house early for doing some preparations..........

R: bacche aa gyi tu?

Sana: ji aunty

R: bohot Sundar lag rahi hai...... Siddharth ki toh Nazar hi nahi hategi tujhse............Sana blushed at this sentence......

Aneri: sanaaaa

Sana: kya hua chilla kyu Rahi hai?

Aneri: hayee kitni hot lag rahi hai......Bhai toh gye aaj.......aur ek do toh zaroor pitenge aaj Bhai ke haath se.............

Sana's dress 👇