Sana is missing

Sid was sitting in his cabin.......his phone was continuously ringing but he didn't picked any calls..........he was countinusly crying................and slept in office only........next morning he woke up and found himself in cabin.........he went home............got freshen up and was redy to go to office......

R: bacche kal rata kaha tha tu?Ghar kyu nahi aaya?

Sid: maa woh office mai kaam tha toh wahi so Gaya tha.....

R: thik hai bacche par nashta toh karte ja.....

Sid: mai office mai kar lunga maa late ho raha hai byee maa..........

And Sid came office..................

Two days went Sid didn't talked to Sana........he didn't ate food properly he didn't went home too .............now Sana was frustrated so she went to his office and directly came to his cabin she knocked the door and with out seeing who is Sid shouted...........

Sid: i told you na no one will disturb me😡

Sana flenched in fear listening his voice..........she didn't answer......so he looked up and found Sana.............

Sid: ohh aap hai mam(sarcastically)

Sana: tum mera phone kyu nahi utha rahe?

Sid: sorry mam maaf kar Dena Mera Mann nahi tha aapse baat karne ka..............Sana understood something is wrong with him..........

Sana: Sid seedhe seedhe bol na baat kya hai?

Sid: seedhe seedhe...........(laughs sarcastically)

Sana was at verge of crying...............

Sid: stop this drama shehnaaz..........

She was shocked to listen shehnaaz from his mouth.............

Sana: maine......ky......Kya.....kiya hai.....Sid.........(crying)

Sid: tumhe kya kiya hai?tumne mujhse jhuth bola.......mujhe dhokha diya aur puch rahi ho kya kiya hai?

Sana: maine tumhe koi dhokha nahi diya..........shouting and crying............

Sid showed her that photos and videos...........Sana was numb to see that............

Sana: tumhe yeh kaha se mila?

Sid holding her shoulder tightly: tumhe mujhe dhokha kyu Diya shehnaaz.......kyu?

Sana: maine tumhe koi dhokha nahi diya hai Sid.........crying 😭

Sid holding her shoulder more tight cousing her pain with with anger: I didn't knew shehnaaz gill you are a criminal..............

Sana floor slipped beneath her feet......how can he think that she's a criminal.......... does he not trust her............Sana also got angry now.......

Sana: right right right in a criminal...........I am what will you do..................yeh tha tumahara pyaar.......yeh tha tumhara bharosa...........itna hi bharosa tha tumhe mujhpar..............

Sid: bharose ka gyaan tum mujhe na hi do toh behtar hoga........yeh btao yeh photos aur yeh video sach hai ya nahi.....

Sana: haaa yeh ekdum sach hai aur mai ek criminal hu......toh tum mujh jaise criminal ke saath kya kar rahe ho................

Sid: right.........get out of my life my cabin and my office😡😡

Sana ran from there crying......she sat in car and drove to her home...........she ran to her room and cried her heart out..........

Sm: bacche kya hua tu ro kyu Rahi hai?Zara dekhiye na isko kya hua hai?

SD: bacche darwaza khol na kya hua hai.......