dil ki baat

Next day Sana called him........

Sana: hii bebuu.....

Sid: hii

Sana: aaj free ho?

Sid: lunch ke baad free hu kyu?

Sana: okk toh lunch saath mai karenge aur mujhe tumhe kahi lekar Jana hai......chloge mere saath?

Sid: ofcourse baby tumhare saath toh mai kahi bhi ja sakta hu..........

Sana: okk byee see you......

Sid: byee

And hung the call......after attending three meetings he was free he called Sana at a restaurant...........they had their lunch.......and sat in car Sana drove the car to an old house which was closed since long time.....Sana opend the door and they came in and Sid was shocked to see the interior..........it' was full coloured and decorated.........

Sid: Sana yeh kiska Ghar hai?

Sana: mera......

Sid shocked: kya....yeh tumhara Ghar hai?

Sana: haa yeh hamara purana ghar hai......jab bhi mai zyaada happy hoti hu.....sad hoti hu.....upset hoti......kisise hurt hoti toh mai yaha aa jati hu..........

Sid: okk yeh bohot sundar hai....

Sana: tumhe pasand aaya.....

Sid: haa......

Sana: iss jagah ke baare mai kisiko pata nahi hai tumhare alawa.........
Sana: coffee pioge?

Sid: yaa sure......

Sana made two cup coffees and gave one to Sid....

Sana: chlo balcony Mai......

There was a ballon bed where Sid sat and Sana was going to sit beside him when he pulled her into his lap and Sana sat on his lap........after silence of 10 mins and drinking coffee.........

Sana: yeh meri favourite place hai......

Sid: hmm bohot Shanti hai yaha........

Sid hold Sana from her waist and her back touched to Sid and both were sitting hugging each other............after silence of 10 mins Sid spoke.....

Sid: kya hua baby?

Sana: kuch nahi..........tu mujhse kitna pyaar karta hai?

Sid: yeh kaisa sawal hai?

Sana: bata na kitna pyaar karta hai mujhse?

Sid: jitna meri maa aur Anu se karta hu utna........and kissed her cheeks.......

Sana: tu mujhe kabhi chodega toh nahi na?

Sid: nahi baby tu pagal ho gayi hai kya?mai tujhe chodne ke baare mai soch bhi nahi sakta........mai nahi jee paunga tere bina.......

Sana was overwhelmed so she just hugged him tight............Sid kissed her cheeks.........but her next move shocked him......she kissed him on lips passionately........he was shocked by her this bold move............they were kissing each other passionately..........after going out of breath they left each other.........Sid was kissing her jaw line....and showering wet kisses on her shoulder.........then Sid started kissing her neck...........and he bite there she hissed in pain.....and then he suck that part to sooth the pain..................Sana can't face him....she was shying so she hid herself in his chest.............both sat there for sometime and then came home..................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Taddaaaa...........

That's it for today............

I hope you liked my update.........

Next update coming soon.............

Till then keep voting......keep commenting ❤️