accident.........

Next morning Sana did her daily chores and went to office she checked some files that had a meeting after attending the meeting she had her lunch and after lunch she had one more meeting she was busy in meeting.........after the meeting got over she checked her phone and it showed 19 missed calls from aneri she got tensed and call her back.......

Sana: sorry Anu woh mai meeting mai busy thi......and then what she heard her phone fell on the groud and she she sat on ground with thud and started crying..........hearing her cry Paras came to her.......

Paras: kya hua Sana........

Sana:😭😭😭

Paras: sanaaaa

Sana was not listening and then she ran towards her car sat down and started the car soon she reach their and aneri came and hugged her tightly both were crying.............she was in city hospital..........doctor came out of OT and both ran towards him.........

Sana: doctor Sid kaisa hai ab??use kuch hua toh nhi na?woh thik toh ho jayega na??

Dr: dekhiye mrs calm down....use bohot gehri chot lgi hai.....aur kuch fractures bhi hai......agle 24 ghante bohot critical hai kuch keh nhi sakte agar inn 24 ghanto mai Hosh aa gya toh thik hai warna...........

Both again started crying..........

Aneri: ky.....kya hum Bhai se mil sakte hai?

Dr: haa......and doctor left from their..........

Bith went inside Sana stood at the door numb seeing his condition.......aneri ran to him and hug him........

Aneri: Bhai utho na........dekho aapni Anu aapko bol rhi h.....plzz uthna Bhai.........dekho warna Aaj bhi mai Pani daalkr uthaungi aapko............plzzz Bhai ghr chalkar aapko jitna Sona hai so lene mai pakka disturb nhi krungi pr plzzz abhi utho na..............Sana came their and hugged her.....she ran outside crying as she can't see his Bhai like this.............

Sana sat their for 5 mins then: uth na Siddharth....dekh teri Sana aayi hai........uth na Siddharth plzzz........mai nhi jee paungi Siddharth tere bina........plzzz Siddharth tujhe meri kasam hai........ tujhe uthna hi hoga........mere liye Anu k liye aunty ke liye uth na Sid...........and a nurse came.......

Nurse: mam aap bahar jayengi plzz mujhe sir ko injection Dena hai..........Sana nodded and came out.........she came out and hugged aneri.......both sat down their and Sana asked....

Sana: kaise hua yeh sb??

Aneri: pta nhi bas itna pta hai ki bhai office se kahi ja rhe the aur yeh sab...........😭😭

Sana: hugged her and consoled her: tu ro mat tere Bhai ko kuch nahi hoga bohot strong hai tera bhai...................after 5 hours Sana went inside Sid's room.......and sat their........

Sana: aur kitna soyega Siddharth.......ab uth Jana ........dekh Anu ki halat........aunty ko pata chalega toh kya hoga...............she held his hands and kissed it............tu jo bolega woh krungi Siddharth.........tu jaisa bolega waisa krungi.....plzz uth Jana...........and she felt a moment in his hands and slowly he opened his eyes Sana got very happy she called doctor and aneri......doctor checked him and said that he is out of danger now...................

Doctor went out and aneri also went out for praying to God............

Sana: kaise hua yeh sab( sternly)

Sid: woh....woh mai.....tujhse.....milne aa......rha tha........aur samne se......acchanak truck aa gyi.............

Sana: kyu aa rha tha mujhse milne?( Sternly)