○ teaser ○

NEW YEAR SPECIAL BOOK
teaser ○
rated m

note that: only the teaser in rated M, not the rest of the novel.

○○○

2024.

the year of seokjin's discharge, and the year of byulyi's new life as an idol. the two had finally decided to declare their relationship as public as soon as a month had gone by.

and after that, peace had finally joined their side, loving carelessly and joyfully.

and quite dirtily.

a squeal loudly escaped her lips as soon as he grasped tight on her thighs, carrying her close to his lap- never ending their heavy kisses that was long overdue, heating up, feeling her nails clawing on his shoulder- only for his lips to focus on her neck, his hand crawling underneath her skirt.

"jin." she breathlessly whispers, closing her eyes unintentionally while he lavishes on her skin, hand caressing the inside of her thighs that made her claw his shoulders tighter, biting her lower lip-

extreme pleasure clouding her head enough for him to chuckle and kiss her lips, silencing her whimpers while caressing her delicately, slowly, and teasingly.

the situation went further-

and further-

and further, that stopping was no longer an option for two lovers who had craved much intimacy after such a long time, now making up for everything else.

and being driven by that heavy longing for each other, before getting lost in paradise- byulyi then pulls away from the intimate kiss, panting heavily while holding onto his chest, eyeing him through the darkness that made him whisper breathlessly.

"what made you stop?" he asks her in a low tone, only for byulyi to blink, looking around before breaking a question.

"... forgot the protection." she breathed softly, only for seokjin to pause- mouth parting open, before whispering.

"oh."

byulyi then lets out an embarrassed laugh, kissing him softly before whispering. "i'll buy it-"

"no, no- stay there." he chuckles in reply, holding her waist gently, preparing to leave after the brief interruption- but something stops.

something spirals down.

when silence ensues in between them, byulyi held his arm for a while, making him stop from leaving the room now filled with thickened tension, as their eyes met.

it was just one look- but both of them got it.

he then breaks into a charming- sly, teasing chuckle, breathlessly kissing his long-term girlfriend in the lips, flipping her into the bed, hovering on top of her as she willingly snaked her arms around his neck, getting lost in his kiss.

pulling away for a moment, jin then whispers.

"you sure about this?"

panting softly, byulyi could only ask him, unable to wait.

"... and you?"

breaking into a soft chuckle, he shook his head out of amusement, now pulling on her thighs to his waist, mumbling. "as long as you are."

seeing her coyly smiling back, he could only dive back in her lips, no longer giving a fuck about that damned protection.

fuck that condom.

○○○

prologue and schedule announcement
december 28, 2022

main genre: full fluff, comedy, and romance