【21】

Lily groans as she's oh-so-rudely awakened by her boyfriend. She rubs her eyes and yawns as she sits up. Her eyes finally open as she takes a deep breath and meets the gaze of the curly-haired freak.

" Five more minutes," She insists.

" If you're late we're starting without you," Eddie threatens.

" Bullshit," Lily scoffs.

And with that, he dramatically gasps and puts his hand over his heart.

" Lily Blackwood! How dare you use such foul language!"

Lily rolls her eyes, grabbing her backpack and tossing it at Eddie in order to shut him up.

" I'll be there in a minute," She affirms, " Just need to fix my hair."

" It already looks perfect," He argues.

She rolls her eyes once more and points to the entrance to the school.

" Fine, fine," Eddie laughs, putting his hands up in defense, " Don't let any vampires get you. The sun is down and you taste delicious."

" Aha. Aha. Aha. Fucking hilarious."

" Language!"

" Go!"

Eddie caves and walks into the school, heading towards Hellfire to take his spot on the throne.

And then, Lily sighs. Her smile disappears as she begins to clear her mind. Free of any thoughts and free of any harm.

" Body, spirit, and mind

Let there be one more

Body one and body two

To this body it will bind."

Another body appears in thin air, an exact copy of Lily. It's exactly like her, but is limited. It doesn't last forever and acts purely as an extension of her consciousness.

The double makes its way into the gym to be present for Lucas' game, while the true Lily locks up the van and heads straight to Hellfire.

" Took you long enough," Eddie recalls as she comes forward and takes her seat on his lap, " But with the way you look... worth it."

" Thanks, Eds," Lily smiles, then leans forward to kiss his lips.

And not a moment too soon, Mike and Dustin walk through the door with their sub, who turns out to be none other than Erica Sinclair. And while Lily seems to be happy about it, Eddie does not.

" Absolutely not," Eddie states.

" You asked for a sub, we delivered," Dustin argues.

" This is Hellfire Club, not Babysitting Club," Eddie jests.

" I'm 11, you long-haired freak," Erica snaps, " Lily doesn't even babysit me anymore."

" My, my, the child speaks," Eddie taunts, earning some chuckles, " Lils, could you do me a favor and stand up for a second?"

" Sure, Eds."

Lily stands up so Eddie can remove himself from the throne, only for her to sit back down once he approaches Erica and the younger members of Hellfire.

" So, what's your name, child?" He questions.

" Erica Sinclair," She responds.

" So this is Sinclair's infamous sister," Eddie chuckles.

" He's sharp," Erica comments to the boys.

" What's your class and level? Level one dwarf?"

" My name is Lady Applejack. And I'm a chaotic good half-elf rogue, level 14. And I will sneak behind any monster you throw my way and stab them in the back with my poison-soaked kukri. And I'll smile as I watch them die a slow, agonizing death. So, we gonna do this, or we gonna keep chitchatting like this is your mommy's book club?"