chapter 💗①💗

JiN wakes up alone, he sighs deeply then leaves to the bathroom to do his morning routine.
After he does morning routine, he walks downstairs to make lunch for his husband namjoon.

He then grabs the cleaning supplies, "right, let's get this house sparkling" Jin softly said and started mopping the kitchen floor.

Time Skips

Jin flops on the couch, huffing while landing in the soft mattress, he slowly closes his eyes but opens them quickly when he heard a ding sound from his phone, he took it and saw a message from Jungkook:

CHAT WITH 'JUNGKOOKIE 🐰'

Jungkookie 🐰
Hey hyung! 👋 just wanted to ask
if you wanted to come over for food
and just hang out, been a while.

Jinnie Hyung 🐹
Hey jungkook, sure i'll come over,
what time could i come over??

Jungkookie 🐰
8pm is fine.

Jinnie hyung 🐹
ok, see you 🙃

Jungkookie 🐰
kk, see you hyung 😌

-—————————————————————————-

Jin looked at the clock- hanging from the wall- and read the time "7:32" jin whispered to himself.
Jin got up and went to his room to get ready.

30 mins later

Jin came out looking fabulous, as always, he wore a baby pink sweater with ripped light blue jeans, black platforms shoes and to top the look off, some light make-up, he was ready to go. He grabbed his car and house keys and left the house then got in car and left to go to taekook's house.

At Taekook's house

Everyone was laughing together and having beer and catching up on the latest gossip.
Jin looked at the time and said "oh, seems like i have to go now." Jin sadly announced, "aww" taekook sadly said "ok then." jungkook sadly replied and got up from the couch. taehyung and jungkook bid their goodbyes and Jin left to go home.

At Home 🏡

jin open the door with a huff and sighed
"home sweet home" he said softly smiling but his smile faded realising that namjoon is not home yet.
Jin walked upstairs and walked straight to his bedroom.

10 mins later

Jin came out of the bathroom with his pj's on, he rubbed his eye and yawned.
He slowly creeped to the bed and dropped on the bed, he got under the covers and slowly drifted but then heard a cold voice right before everything went black say...

"Jin, I'm home"

Greetings, unholy humans of earth,
hope u r enjoying this fanfic 💋
ik its weird but it get better... i think..
anygay til then, humans
bye! 🫶

Author Chante~

updated : 06/01/23